Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s

Grand voyager stereo display

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2009, 12:39 AM
Default Grand voyager stereo display

Hi all, I just wondered whether anyone had encountered problems with their stereo display on their voyagers. I have a grand voyager and the display has gone on my stereo, it is very frustrating as it also supplies me with the only clock in the car. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Old 06-19-2009, 10:54 AM

It may be dead, it may have blown a fuse, or it may just need a "reset". Check the fuses first. Since you didn't provide any information about model year, I'll refer you to your owners manual for fuse information. The cover of the fuse box will have a legend as to what the fuses protect. Look for fuses that mention radio. There should be more than one since the clock power doesn't go through the key but the radio power does.
If the fuses are all good, then try a "reset" by disconnecting the battery, waiting a few minutes and hooking it back up.
If none of that works there may be an internal failure of the radio. Sealers don't repair them, they just replace them or send them out to be fixed. Talk to your local dealer and ask them where they send their radios for repair, then go talk to those people and decide whether you want to repair it or replace it.

Old 06-19-2009, 01:20 PM
Default voyager radio display

Ok thanks for your help, it was a 2001 grand voyager limited. Does anyone know how to get the stereo out, as I am struggling.