Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2008-2010 T & C Shop Repair Manual

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2011, 06:25 PM
Default 2008-2010 T & C Shop Repair Manual

Does anyone know where I can get a Factory Shop Repair Manual (not the ones they sell at the auto stores) for a 2010 Town n Country on a CD or DVD?

Old 02-27-2011, 07:03 PM

Technically, they no longer exist....
Factory service info for Chrysler products are now stored on Chryslers own Secure Server.....

In reality.....Im sure there are those out there who have Worked around the secure Server for their own Gain.....And while it is not my judgement to make...you will likely find these "Bootlegged" CD's on any popular Internet auction, or Classified site.

An alternative would be an online subscription to an information provider, (Alldata, Mitchell..etc) But in my personal opinion, that would not be at all cost effective for only your personal vehicles.

You may try contacting Chryslers support center, as you may be able to purchase the Info direct from Chrysler, But again, Far from cost efficient for personal use.

Old 02-28-2011, 03:11 AM
Default 2008-2010 T & C Shop Repair Manual

Thanks for the reply, I have check with Chrysler with no luck, all they had was owners manuals some body repair manuals and a couple of student training work books which were out of stock and cost $300 and I google till I'm blue in the face with no luck other than to do an online pay as you go deal which I hate to do, I'm a little upset with Chrysler that you cant get infomation to be able to repair your own car, not everyone has the time or money to drop off their car for the day only to be told its fix as the parts are falling off as your picking it up, true story on a new dodge.
One thing I learn is never drop off a car with a shopping list of repairs, the quick and easy ones may get done and the rest the next time, so it's just faster for me to do the work and be done with it, but I cant know everything thus I need the book or better yet the dvds for the details. Fords has some great ones, too bad they didnt come with the stow n go first.

Old 02-28-2011, 10:23 AM
Super Moderator

its not Chryslers responsibility to provide avg cust with factory service manuals that is what the aftermarket companies do. They provide the info necessary to there qualified tech to perform the warranty work that they require to have done.
To make everything online was vary smart on there part now the cost is min compared to having to print a service manual for each and everything they they make every year.

I can bet most car companies do the same thing now a days as well.
Besides most of the info that U will find in there is not geared toward some one wanting to fix there car once a month type thing its setup for the day to day tech needing to fix things and also use dealer special tools.