Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2008 Town & Country Rear Heat-A/C Issue

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2014, 08:39 AM
Default 2008 Town & Country Rear Heat-A/C Issue

Today while driving my kids to school, my daughter complains that she is cold. A quick check reveals that no air (heat) is coming out of the second and third row vents.

I have the rear heat-A/C system set to be controlled from the front control console. I can hear the blower running in the rear but no air is coming out the vents in the rear.

When I switch the controls in the front of the car to allow the A/C system to be run by the control panel in the second row of the vehicle, air flows normally from the second and third row vents.

Has anyone had this experience? What could be the cause?

Old 10-24-2014, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by NewTouringOwner2008
Today while driving my kids to school, my daughter complains that she is cold. A quick check reveals that no air (heat) is coming out of the second and third row vents.

I have the rear heat-A/C system set to be controlled from the front control console. I can hear the blower running in the rear but no air is coming out the vents in the rear.

When I switch the controls in the front of the car to allow the A/C system to be run by the control panel in the second row of the vehicle, air flows normally from the second and third row vents.

Has anyone had this experience? What could be the cause?
NewTouringOwner2008,

Sorry to hear you're having this issue.
Based on the symptoms, this could be blend door problem.
I would recommend having the vehicle inspected as soon as possible, best to visit a Chrysler dealer.
The winter temperatures are just around the corner.