Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s

Chrysler Grande Voyager 2.5TD LTD...faults.

Old 11-11-2012, 03:05 PM
Default Chrysler Grande Voyager 2.5TD LTD...faults.

Hi guys & gals,just purchased this car a week ago with a brand new MOT. Yes well the faults were on the advisory list so I suppose it keeps them right...Love the car, lovely to drive and ideal height for sliding onto seat instead of falling in and struggling out.
Winters coming in fast and these repairs are getting done either outside or in a rail loco shed...
1.Right, clunking from front suspension on going over bumps....Is the fault caused by this these arms attached to antiroll bar that's mentioned on internet...
2.Handbrake not holding on steep hill....Does the rear disks have small shoes inside that make the handbrake...One shoe not adjusting up I take it..
3.There is a sort of ringing noise coming from the engine and I seem to remember this on another car as being a disc loose on a pulley wheel...
4.Offside front indicator not working....Does the wheel arch undertray to come out to get to bulb.
Unable to get my hands dirty on the car yet as my tools are not available, but in a week I will.
Should be easy answers to someone who knows these cars...But not me at mo...
Thanks,
Goggs...