Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Couple of questions from a first time Voyager Owner

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 04:43 AM
Default Couple of questions from a first time Voyager Owner

Hi All,

3 weeks ago I purchased a 2007 Chrysler Voyager 2.8 exec in the UK and am more than happy with it. Just a couple of questions really

1. Interior illumination
At night there are more lights on this thing it looks like a green xmas tree but thought something was wrong when only the drivers door button lit up and none of the others on the drivers/passenger or back window controls. Also, found it very hard to see what the cruise buttons were but will get used to this. Can anyone confirm if they should light up (Looks like it as they seem to have a bulb space in the middle of the switch). The garage says that is right but just wanted to check with someone that owned one.

2.Electric side door
The electric side door on the drivers side seems to have dropped on the right hand side. It still opens/closes fine but looks a bit pants. Just wanted to know if this can be adjusted by the garage if I ask them and if it is a common problem.

3. Reversing
When reversing at low revs you can't stop the car from juddering back on a hill (my driveway) this makes for an interesting manouver into my garage which is pretty tight. Is this normal with a diesel.

Any help you can give would be appreciated.

Thanks

Old 03-25-2011, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by angoss2008
Hi All,

3 weeks ago I purchased a 2007 Chrysler Voyager 2.8 exec in the UK and am more than happy with it. Just a couple of questions really

1. Interior illumination
At night there are more lights on this thing it looks like a green xmas tree but thought something was wrong when only the drivers door button lit up and none of the others on the drivers/passenger or back window controls. Also, found it very hard to see what the cruise buttons were but will get used to this. Can anyone confirm if they should light up (Looks like it as they seem to have a bulb space in the middle of the switch). The garage says that is right but just wanted to check with someone that owned one.

2.Electric side door
The electric side door on the drivers side seems to have dropped on the right hand side. It still opens/closes fine but looks a bit pants. Just wanted to know if this can be adjusted by the garage if I ask them and if it is a common problem.

3. Reversing
When reversing at low revs you can't stop the car from juddering back on a hill (my driveway) this makes for an interesting manouver into my garage which is pretty tight. Is this normal with a diesel.

Any help you can give would be appreciated.

Thanks

dear i just would like to ask you if you fix the illumnation fault
I have grand voyager 54 with same problem plesae help if you can