Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s

Enter and Go AND Push Button Starter 2011 Town and Country

Old 02-18-2016, 08:10 PM
Default Enter and Go AND Push Button Starter 2011 Town and Country

Hello
I have a 2011 Chrysler Town and Country

I want to install Enter & Go and Push Button Start facility on this minivan preferably using MOPAR parts

I have read a couple of people who have posted on this subject

I have a question on using the WiTech or STAR device would the dealer be able to add the PEM (passive entry module) to the TIPM so that the CAN-BUS can recognize that the PEM is active and can recognize the FOBIK and allow the push button to function. I need the GXM code to be added to my vehicle

I am given to understand that this is something only a Chrysler Engineer can add and the dealers do not have this capability.

Before I start this process I would like to verify whether this is a show stopper or not.

The way I was thinking of doing is buying the PEM, the wiring harness, new Enter & Go capable FOBIX, loosely connecting the 5 antennas to the PEM, I believe the connector from the CAN-BUS to the PEM is already present in the car. Connect the PEM to the CAN-BUS and using the STAR software try to add the PEM to the car.

Do I need a new WIN for all of this to work??

If somebody can guide me I would highly appreciate it

Old 02-26-2016, 04:50 AM

Have this Job done and works great

http://www.lancia-forum.de/modelle/v...chr%C3%BCstung

Old 03-10-2016, 05:37 PM
Default PEM connection to CAN-BUS

Hallo Steffen

I have read in your forum that the PEM is connected to the CAN-BUS somewhere in the glove compartment area. Which is the Photo which shows this connection. Is the C304 cable (68068008AB) needed for this connection??

I have installed the remote start on my 2011 T&C so the next step is hooking up the PEM and using the AutoEngunity software to add the code GXD to the car

Thanks for letting me know
Aspi

Old 03-11-2016, 06:55 AM

Yes. This harness has 2 black/red connectors (16-way, 12-way) which plugged into the PEM and 1 gray connector (4 Pins). The gray connector has the name C204. You need the gray connector for the power supply of the PEM and it connects the PEM to the CAN-C bus. The 4-pin housing is already in your car. You find this housing at the right A-pillar under the glove box. It is the gray connector on the right sight of the first picture

Old 03-11-2016, 10:05 PM

Hallo Steffen
Thanks a lot for your reply
I have the following WIN and FOBIK in the car which workswith the remote starter
Win - 5026535AH
FOBIK - 5026590AE
Are these compatible with Keyless Go??
Now if I buy the following parts
Passive Entry Module (PEM)68068753AG
Antenna, door, front left 05026444AA

Antenna, front right door
05026444AA
Harness, module-C304 68068008AB
I first connect the PEM to the Grayconnector (C204) which is already in the car, the car will give the errorU1149, then using the AutoEnginuity software (which I probably have to buy) addthe code “GXD” to the car.
Go to a Chrysler dealer and usingtheir software they will program the FOBIK to the TIPM so that the car canrecognize passive entry. Then the carwill give all the DTC errors for the 5 antennas and the two door handles. I do not have the 4 digit PIN, but I believe the dealer can look this up?
Then I try to connect the harnessmodule and connect the two front left and right door antennas (maybe looselywithout putting the antennas inside the door). At this stage if I press the brake and push my finger into the WIN, thecar should start.
Does this sound reasonable
I finished installing the super console on my vehicle. Also I have one more question, I want to install HID lights, should I go with aftermarket or Mopar parts using the original German Xenon ballast
Thanks for all your help
Regards
Aspi

Old 03-12-2016, 06:19 AM

Originally Posted by kolahaspi
I have the following WIN and FOBIK in the car which workswith the remote starter
Win - 5026535AH
FOBIK - 5026590AE
Are these compatible with Keyless Go??
Yes, you have FOBIKS with Chrysler Logo for keyless go

Now if I buy the following parts
Passive Entry Module (PEM)68068753AG
Antenna, door, front left 05026444AA
Antenna, front right door05026444AA
Harness, module-C304 68068008AB
I first connect the PEM to the Grayconnector (C204) which is already in the car, the car will give the errorU1149, then using the AutoEnginuity software (which I probably have to buy) addthe code “GXD” to the car.
Go to a Chrysler dealer and usingtheir software they will program the FOBIK to the TIPM so that the car canrecognize passive entry. Then the carwill give all the DTC errors for the 5 antennas and the two door handles. I do not have the 4 digit PIN, but I believe the dealer can look this up?
Then I try to connect the harnessmodule and connect the two front left and right door antennas (maybe looselywithout putting the antennas inside the door). At this stage if I press the brake and push my finger into the WIN, thecar should start.
Does this sound reasonable
Don't use your finger to check function of KeylessGo. Buy the Starter Switch 1FU931X9AC (15-20$).

Yes, this will work in this order. You will get the DTC U1148 "Additional CAN-C ECU Detected" in the module TIPMCGW after connecting the gray C204 to your car. The DTC will change from "Active" to "Stored" state after enabling the module PEM in the module TIPMCGW. Then you should get the DTC "PIN not programmed". I had written a Private Message to you. Have you read this?

If your FOBIKs with part# 5026590AE are already programmed to your WIN then the dealer should do 2 steps:
He should go in the module PEM. He must start "PEM replaced" in the tab "Misc Functions". The 4-digit vehicle PIN is needed for this step. The dealer will find this in Dealerconnect under Parts --> Reference Library --> Key Code
Then the dealer should go in the module WCM and check the tab "ECU Details" --> "Configuration". The entry "KeylessGo" should have the parameter "True". If not the dealer must go to the tab "Misc Functions" and starts the routine "Reset WIN Configuration".
He needs the 4-Digit vehicle Pin for this step. If the routine was finished the ignition must be cycled off/on.

I want to install HID lights, should I go with aftermarket or Mopar parts using the original German Xenon ballast
I dont know where you life. I have added the original HID lights. But I live in Germany. There is it necessary to add headlamp washers and Automatic Headlamp Leveling module (AHLM / HIDT).