Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s

Heated passenger seat

  #1  
Old 10-01-2009, 07:40 AM
Banned
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Guildford, Surrey, UK
Posts: 91
Default Heated passenger seat

My heated passenger seat has decided to have a break now that the summer is nearly over...

I have checked the switch, wiring, fuses and relay and it is still refusing to admit that winter is fast upon us.

Any ideas or should I wait until summer comes round again...
 
  #2  
Old 10-01-2009, 11:02 AM
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 369
Default

Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
My heated passenger seat has decided to have a break now that the summer is nearly over...

I have checked the switch, wiring, fuses and relay and it is still refusing to admit that winter is fast upon us.

Any ideas or should I wait until summer comes round again...
Blanket? do you really need heated seats... come on, that's a luxury. I know since you have it, it should work. But how many years did we survive without such a necessity?
 
  #3  
Old 10-01-2009, 08:28 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 531
Default

have you checked at the seat if the element is getting power via a volt meter?
 
  #4  
Old 10-02-2009, 01:22 AM
Banned
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Guildford, Surrey, UK
Posts: 91
Default

Originally Posted by 22chrysler View Post
Blanket? do you really need heated seats... come on, that's a luxury. I know since you have it, it should work. But how many years did we survive without such a necessity?
I agree - total luxury - I just get really annoyed if something that should work doesn't!!
 
  #5  
Old 10-02-2009, 01:23 AM
Banned
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Guildford, Surrey, UK
Posts: 91
Default

Originally Posted by mrfixit454 View Post
have you checked at the seat if the element is getting power via a volt meter?
I will do that.

Is it difficult to change the element if that's the problem?
 
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
mrfixit454
Chrysler Pacifica
19
03-31-2010 07:06 PM
rrings
Chrysler Pacifica
1
04-14-2008 11:06 PM
flaxi
Chrysler 200 & Sebring
5
12-01-2007 03:18 PM
Nick325is
Private 'Wanted' Classifieds
0
09-04-2007 08:15 PM
Scruffy
Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country
2
01-31-2007 11:18 AM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Heated passenger seat


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.