Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need Help with optional Equipment Descriptions.

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2016, 04:29 AM
Default Need Help with optional Equipment Descriptions.

I am in desperate need of help here.
A little over a year ago our 2005 T&C Touring got rear ended and totaled, well I am still dealing with the insurance company and this company called CCC they are Leaving off some pertinent Options for instance
they claim
Over head rail system = Luggage Rack
6 Disk DVD = CD Stacker
Power Quarter Vented Windows = Power Windows
Power Rear Lift Gate = Power Trunk/gate release
Customer Preferred Package 29K=is Base touring Model ( I read 29K was for the 3.8 Liter Engine)

I need to know how I go about finding documentation to show these Items are
options and descriptions of what they actually are/do in turn making the Van worth more money then a Base Touring model besides
the Vin# equipment listing off of Chrysler.com.
the equipment listing does not describe what the optional or standard equipment is exactly so I can point out they are listing them incorrectly and so far me explaining it myself is like talking to a post as it gets ignored.
I have many more Optional Items I just listed a few to show example of how they are trying to ignore optional equipment to keep value of vehicle extremely low compared to what it is actually worth.

Last edited by SpudlerT+CTouring; 06-29-2016 at 04:53 AM. Reason: Forgot a sentence
Old 06-29-2016, 04:57 AM

I happen to have a Chrysler Voyager brochure from 2004 which lists all the options. However, I suspect the model names are probably different to the US T&C. In the brochure the UK models are listed as SE - LX - Limited - XS

Old 07-01-2016, 02:13 AM

Hmm I am not sure that would work with the T&C though especially when dealing with Safeco Insurance which act like they employ the dumbest people on the face of the planet as adjusters.
I am besides myself they think the overhead rail system and storage bins is same thing as a luggage rack as well as Power rear lift gate is same as Power / remote real door latch.

So I have to idiot proof it.