Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Parking Aid (Sensors) Inoperative - 2000 Grand Voyager LX (UK)

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2009, 07:57 PM
Unhappy Parking Aid (Sensors) Inoperative - 2000 Grand Voyager LX (UK)

Have just bought a model year 2000 Grand Voyager LX (very similar spec to the US T & C LXi I understand).

The vehicle is in very good condition and quite low mileage but has a few minor issues details of which I will post individually.......... Any advice very much appreciated!!

I do have access to a 1998 3.3L Grand Voyager LE (almost the same spec as the LX with its options) which has no engine but is a ready source of spares!!!

The vehicle is equiped with a Mopar Reversing Aid (Part No: 01040148) fitted adjacent to the rear licence plate. Does any one have any experience of this particular "accessory" which I understand was a dealer fit in 2000?? The same system works on the LE btw......

No info in the handbook so have no clue as to the location of any fuse. Local dealer (not in business when this generation of minivans were new) also had no idea...... at least without an expensive booked in diagnostic!!!

Any thoughts on likely fault other than fuse? Also fuse location?

All/any advice/instructions much appreciated.........

Thanks in anticipation of your help!!