Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

parking sensors successfully installed

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2006, 08:19 PM
Default parking sensors successfully installed

Season greetings for everybody...

Today, after 2-3 hours work, I have installed an ebay40 dollars parking sensor. It was not difficult.
Rear bumper was factorymaked to do the holes. The wires were the most difficult part. Wires coming from sensors to the control box. Hard work to get them into the car. Once on the inside, very easy to connect and find the backlight wire to turn on the hardware once the rear shift is set. I bought a wireless device, so the display is not attached to the control unit.
I highly recommend this devices, helps a lot to park the car.

Regards and merry Christmas

rafael

Old 01-20-2014, 04:30 PM
Default how did you do it? need help

Originally Posted by latreto
Season greetings for everybody...

hi there!

would you like to tell me where did you drill the holes and how did you bring the wires inside the van. did you drill or there is a hole.
many thanks for answering.

Today, after 2-3 hours work, I have installed an ebay40 dollars parking sensor. It was not difficult.
Rear bumper was factorymaked to do the holes. The wires were the most difficult part. Wires coming from sensors to the control box. Hard work to get them into the car. Once on the inside, very easy to connect and find the backlight wire to turn on the hardware once the rear shift is set. I bought a wireless device, so the display is not attached to the control unit.

rafael

rafael[/QUOTE]

Old 01-21-2014, 03:03 AM

Congrats. to Latreto on a job well done. I had these rear approach alarms on the Jag., and they were def. useful. Now that cameras and flat screen monitors are so cheap, the fitting of a rear-view cam. (as cams. are so popular in Russia for accident evidence) could be another useful device for driving on our overcrowded roads.

Leedsman.