Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s

Parking Sensor

Old 12-06-2018, 09:15 AM
Default Parking Sensor

I have a 2014 T&C Touring. I thought when I first bought it (used) that there was a sensor for the front end of the van that would ping when close to an object for parking. Is there such a thing with that model? I can't recall it working for long if so, but in the back of my mind there was this feature and it's either switched off (accidentally) or the sensor is out? Everything else works (sensor wise) - the side lane monitoring and the back-up assist feature.

I guess I'm asking if this model was equipped with front parking assist and if so, mine is either turned off (how do i turn it back on) or the sensor/monitor is broke.

thanks!