The plastic piece the fuel door is attached to has a hose holding it on . . . - Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums

Go Back  Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums > Chrysler Vehicles > Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country
Reload this Page >

The plastic piece the fuel door is attached to has a hose holding it on . . .

Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The plastic piece the fuel door is attached to has a hose holding it on . . .

Old 07-28-2010, 11:14 AM
Default The plastic piece the fuel door is attached to has a hose holding it on . . .

How do I detach this hose/wire/cable so I can remove the plastic piece along with the fuel door that is attached to it?

Old 07-28-2010, 01:46 PM

The hose/wire/cable holding the door with the plastic it's attached to is part of the door opening mechanism and I don't know how to remove it. Any one know how it's done?

Old 07-28-2010, 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by jimmy154 View Post
The hose/wire/cable holding the door with the plastic it's attached to is part of the door opening mechanism and I don't know how to remove it. Any one know how it's done?
It's not a hose or cable or wire. It's a spring that holds the door open and perhaps also closed.

Old 07-28-2010, 09:18 PM

I got it off. It's kind of hard to explain, in case any one come across this post. You have to move a small plastic piece holding the metal piece onto the plastic piece that holds the door.