Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RBZ radio in 2011 T&C Touring-L Changes stations when moving shift lever.

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2011, 08:07 AM
Default RBZ radio in 2011 T&C Touring-L Changes stations when moving shift lever.

I've got a 2011 T&C Touring-L with about 2500 miles on it. Starting about three weeks ago, very occasionally..., perhaps only once or twice per week, the radio will change the station when I move the shift lever. It seems to happen only when I move the shift lever such as from park to drive or reverse to drive.

Actally, the first time I noticed a problem was when I had a song playing from the HD in the radio, and it would skip to the next song or the end of the current song playing when I would shift. I thought it might be a problem with the HD, but now I've noticed it change radio station when I move the shift lever.

It never seems to happen when I hit a bump or something. It's only when I move the shift lever. It will change to the next preset station on the radio.

I've never had it happen when playing a station on Sirius, but it's happened with both CD's and DVD's as well as the HD and when the FM radio is on.

Anyone else with the RBZ radio have this happen?