Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

rke program enable wire

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2014, 06:41 AM

Hi TFB

Yes thats much better thank you.... ive managed to download quite i few of the last diagrams you posted but there were so many to click off i had to do it in two stages as i had to go out when i tried the last 10 lines on my return it wouldn't do it for some reason also what i had it was,nt indexed so it was trial and error to find what i wanted,

But the new one you posted for me today i can find exactly what im looking for thanks a bunch

BTW i went back to the main dealer yesterday to check with them and they confirmed the fact that it was the correct fob i brought and they admitted they,re error in giving me the wrong part number as the part number they gave me when i went to have the remote programmed last week was for the D pillar transmitter sender well at least i had that one cleared up

Pete......

Old 05-17-2014, 01:25 PM

Hi All

UPDATE

Well ive tried having the key fob programmed and so far no luck ive had a guy come out today to programme the key and he couldent do it he also ran a diagnostic check of the system and found no faults he said it could be the key fob its working ok but not programming to the car he also tried a few other keys nothing worked im thinking could there be a problem with the SKREEM module near the ign key as reading how all it works that module signals the BCM into operating the central locking if its not signaling the its obvious nothing will work although the Ign key is working ok and starting the engine

any thoughts on this