Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s

rke program enable wire

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2014, 11:33 AM
Default rke program enable wire

Hi there

Im trying to find out the colours of the rke module programme enable wire or even the enable wire pin out on the rke module on my 2003 grand voyager

thanks in advance

pete..

Old 05-05-2014, 02:00 PM
tfb

A 2003 voyager doesn't have a RKE, it uses the SKIM/SKREEM modules. Programming these is done via a DRBIII on the PCI bus.

The thatcham alarm module does have a flash enable line on Pin4 (WT/BR) but what functions could be accessed with the right software is something beyond me.

Regards
Richard

Old 05-05-2014, 02:26 PM

hi ill add to this the remote key entry alarm module in my car has 13 wire,s going to it does anyone have a or point me towards a circuit diagram for the central locking/ alarm system as mine is not working properly the remotes dont work as they need programming the Chrysler main dealer gave me a part no for a new fob and that part no turned out to be the sensor transmitter for the alarm system i went back and they they gave me another part number which turned out to be the right fob ...

I then went back to them to get it programmed.. it was then they told me it was the wrong fob id brought even though they gave me the part number and then gave me the first part number again which was wrong.

Ive since contacted a few locksmiths to get it programmed some say they don't touch or cant do Chrysler the ones who say they can have failed and told me to go to the main dealer

The fob i do have now is the right one to the vin number on the car ive had the number checked by a independent Chrysler locksmith and even he says its the right one but as he,s so far away he cant come over to me ive even checked it on the net and its the right one so at the moment i,m beating my head to the wall on this issue so that,s why im looking for the program enable wire to see if i can do it myself

BTW im going back to the main dealer again to have a word about the D Pillar transmitter/sensor part as i have removed this part from the car now and sure enough it has the so called key-fob part number on it they gave me

Pete...

Old 05-05-2014, 03:02 PM

Thank you TFB

I must have been writing when you posted,...now is the module that's under the dash cover a part of the alarm system? and im currently having trouble with my dealer who wanted to charge me £100 to reprogram it even if it did,nt work they did some research that's when they gave me S/T part number again and said it would cost £250 which i know now is wrong anyway so does anyone here know who could programme the system for me the key fob part number i have is 68060264AA its a revised part for 04727353AC Which Is The Old Part Number for the same fob ive also tried another fob part number 04686799AB which is also for that year car that did,nt work ether. the part number they gave me for the so called a key fob is 4686993AA an alarm sensor transmitter another reason im doing so many checks and trying is because when i originally brought the car i did,nt get the key remote fob with it and ive never had the alarm working the central locking works from the driver and passenger door switches and there is an issue with the rear doors not locking properly except manually (you can hear the rear door motors running but the struggle)... but i believe this is a separate thing and ill cover that in another post the electric sliding doors are working ok too

Pete...

Last edited by pete@co.uk; 05-05-2014 at 05:14 PM.
Old 05-05-2014, 04:28 PM

I bought a 6 button case & blade from this bloke as an experiment on the 'panic' button programming. His Chrysler stuff is here. The pcb from our standard 5 button fob has the 6 button internals which are complete and do fit ok.

The problem I had was that there is an internal [Cellophane like] 'tracked membrane' for all 6 micro switches which corresponds to the 6th button which I can't seem get hold of in the UK. In conclusion the 6th button is on our fob's, the 6 button key can be bought for £4 above, the 'tracked membrane on our UK version is missing the track that connects the existing 6th micro-switch.

Last edited by QinteQ; 05-05-2014 at 04:31 PM.
Old 05-06-2014, 02:01 AM
tfb

circuit diagrams can be found here http://1drv.ms/1mxxEXs

Service manuals can be found here (body one for locks)
Index of /pub/chrysler-dodge/manuals/Service Manuals/2005_RG_Town&Country_Caravan_Voyager_Diesel_Versio ns_Include

Regards
Richard

Old 05-06-2014, 06:16 AM

Thank You For That TFB

The Manuals Are a great help thank you buddy ill be able to look further into it now

Hi QinteQ

Yes thats the same remote fob as i brought ill have to look into that im going back to the Main dealers today to see why they keep giving me the wrong part number and to make sure that the fob i have is the correct one for my car as they also gave me the part number for the key fob i seem to be going round in circles with them

Old 05-06-2014, 06:39 AM

Hi agian TFB

Im having trouble looking at the wiring diagrams most of them i cant open

Pete.....

Old 05-06-2014, 10:40 AM
tfb

you have to zoom in on the .pdf files or the .svg should display in iexplorer. Just download them all and open them with acrobat reader.

I might try moving them over to google drive as one drive seems to be a pain

Regards
Richard

Old 05-07-2014, 01:51 AM
tfb

Quick Reply: rke program enable wire