Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums

Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/)
-   Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/chrysler-voyager-town-country-21/)
-   -   UK Grand Voyager 2001 Repair Manual (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/chrysler-voyager-town-country-21/uk-grand-voyager-2001-repair-manual-17113/)

TomC 03-18-2012 06:11 AM

UK Grand Voyager 2001 Repair Manual

Hi Guys I have a UK Grand Voyager 2.5CRD 2001 as stated lol

I am trying to find a repair manual, I have tried the obvious places ebay and google, found a site that offered the repair manual in software form, but it only works on a Windows PC and I have a MAC

any help appreciated

GrahamLemon 03-22-2012 04:15 PM

Hmmm... I have a Haynes Manual, but it is for the Dodge Caravan and covers the US version of the car. I think that's the best you can get over here, unless someone knows better (or can "borrow" the manuals that the dealer engineers have). I did find a web-based manual but it also looked american.

Hope that helps.

Graham.

travelmad 03-28-2012 06:16 AM

Hi Tom
Sorry for the delay. Its on its way ;-)

Loads to look through and there's supplement manuals for the CRDs in the 2005 folder which should help.

Enjoy

TomC 03-29-2012 05:37 AM

Many thanks Travelmad it will be fine I can start looking next weekend now the good weather is here and MOT runs out in april so I can crack on many thanks your a star :)

BillT 03-30-2012 06:15 AM

Pozerbooks uk. Just purchased one from them. Only petrol though. Ł15. Hope you get sorted.

HellasHaggis 03-31-2012 03:09 AM

Originally Posted by travelmad (Post 60409)
Hi Tom
Sorry for the delay. Its on its way ;-)

Loads to look through and there's supplement manuals for the CRDs in the 2005 folder which should help.

Enjoy

Hi Travelmad,

Please could you let me know where I might find/buy a copy of the version you mentioned to Tom?

I bought a hard copy from H/fords, but it is for the American models. I would be most grateful for your help, my 2005 CRD 2.8 is not in the Hayes manual.

Best wishes,
HH

TomC 03-31-2012 05:52 AM

Hi Tavelmad
It arrived yesterday and I spent all last night looking through it there is alot of technical stuff in there some of it beyond me but the diesel info is brilliant thanks very much I'm indebted to you

Tom

Originally Posted by HellasHaggis (Post 60507)
Hi Travelmad,

Please could you let me know where I might find/buy a copy of the version you mentioned to Tom?

I bought a hard copy from H/fords, but it is for the American models. I would be most grateful for your help, my 2005 CRD 2.8 is not in the Hayes manual.

Best wishes,
HH

Hi HellasHaggis

Tavelmad very Kindly shared the manual with me FOC on a DVD and I would be very happy to share it with u you call it a share manual. that way its not costing one person to send it out and Im giving a little back.:)

If you would like to PM you home addy (Thats if you don't mind) i will post you a copy on monday

Tom

HellasHaggis 04-04-2012 02:01 PM

Hi Tom and Travelmad.

A simple thank you to you both for sharing seems so inadequate when reading all the information and detail in the manual. There is just so much data that I will be reading through and learning about the car.

You guys have fuelled my passion for the Chrysler brand and the Voyager even more. :)

You are both 'legends'.
Thank you!
HH

Originally Posted by TomC (Post 60512)
Hi HellasHaggis

Tavelmad very Kindly shared the manual with me FOC on a DVD and I would be very happy to share it with u you call it a share manual. that way its not costing one person to send it out and Im giving a little back.:)

If you would like to PM you home addy (Thats if you don't mind) i will post you a copy on monday

Tom

QinteQ 04-04-2012 04:24 PM

Take your pick - recently posted on this site by 'mgbmike' in #6

Mario2857 04-17-2012 02:04 PM

Hi
I also have a UK spec 2007 model. 2.8cc diesel. Does your manual cover my model and if so. Would be very greatful if you could forward me a copy to my inbox.
Many thanks

TomC 04-23-2012 03:09 AM

Originally Posted by Mario2857 (Post 61093)
Hi
I also have a UK spec 2007 model. 2.8cc diesel. Does your manual cover my model and if so. Would be very greatful if you could forward me a copy to my inbox.
Many thanks

Hi Mario

I will check and let you know if it covers 2007 and 2.8 Diesel

HellasHaggis 04-23-2012 09:22 AM

Hi Mario

The manuals go up to 2005, though I do not think that there were any radical differences between the two years as my 2005 also has a 2.8 diesel.

If yours is still the 'older' shape, not the new boxier build of the current models, I think the 2005 manual will cover yours too.

Alas, the content of the e-manual is just short of a Gigabyte and even the 2005 folder alone is over a few hundred Meg, so it would not be possible to email it to your inbox.

Where are you? Maybe I could post you a copy on DVD?

Rgds,
HH

Originally Posted by Mario2857 (Post 61093)
Hi
Many thanks

QinteQ 04-23-2012 11:16 AM

Help yourself

Mario2857 04-23-2012 03:12 PM

Hi guys..thanks for your responce.
HH
Mine is the old shape before the box type with the fold away seats.
It would be great if you could sent me a disk.
Oly thing is I am new to this and how do you get my address without showing the whole of the net my address?

Many thanks again.

QinteQ 04-23-2012 03:30 PM

- click on his name, then click on 'Send a private message to ??????????????'

Mario2857 04-24-2012 06:10 AM

Many thanks ..mate

HellasHaggis 04-25-2012 02:26 PM

Send me a private message with your address. I will mail you a copy of the DVD.

Originally Posted by Mario2857 (Post 61344)
Hi guys..thanks for your responce.
HH
Mine is the old shape before the box type with the fold away seats.
It would be great if you could sent me a disk.
Oly thing is I am new to this and how do you get my address without showing the whole of the net my address?

Many thanks again.

TomC 05-02-2012 04:35 AM

manuel

Hi Guys and anyone else that read this

I will list a catalogue of the contents so that you can see what's included in the file.

I will also ask Admin of this site if it is okay to put the a link to the files which i will up load to dropbox

mine is a 2001 model and for me the manuel has proved invaluable. Ive just changed front ball joints identified the problem through this manuel.

Stopped white smoke at first start up. replaced heater plugs and fuel filter and had the timing done

She runs like a dream now and better fuel economy

my dropxbox is limited so you will have to PM for your particular vehicle and I will upload as accordingly

Tom :)

adchesney 07-05-2012 02:41 AM

Originally Posted by TomC (Post 61613)
Hi Guys and anyone else that read this

I will list a catalogue of the contents so that you can see what's included in the file.

I will also ask Admin of this site if it is okay to put the a link to the files which i will up load to dropbox

mine is a 2001 model and for me the manuel has proved invaluable. Ive just changed front ball joints identified the problem through this manuel.

Stopped white smoke at first start up. replaced heater plugs and fuel filter and had the timing done

She runs like a dream now and better fuel economy

my dropxbox is limited so you will have to PM for your particular vehicle and I will upload as accordingly

Tom :)

I hope this does not appear rude...but is it possible to have a copy of this also - over the years I have had the "ball-joint" issue and just yesterday my 2001 3.3L GV has developed a P0301 fault.

Regards

ANDREW

BillT 07-06-2012 07:10 AM

manuals

Hi Tom, I have a 2007 grand voyager 2.8 D.executive in the uk, I managed to get a paper back manual for the petrol version, just to sort bit and bats out, but the diesel version is impossible to find in the uk, I tried to down load the files you but on to share with us, But i cant open them with winzip, can you help me regarding this manual in any way,

many thanx Bill.

HellasHaggis 07-11-2012 03:28 PM

UK Grand Voyager 2001 Repair Manual

I posted a copy off to the member 'ancholme' yesterday to the UK address he gave me in a PM.

adchesney 07-12-2012 04:32 AM

Dear HellasHaggis,

I've just sent you a PM. I hope this is OK?

ANDREW

kobusven 07-17-2012 01:08 PM

2003 Voyager 2.5 CRD

Hi Guys, I saw that you have a manual on these vehicles? Will it perhaps be possible, if I give you a link to copy data onto, to copy the manual for this model onto the link? Regards Kobus

HellasHaggis 07-27-2012 06:53 AM

Hello Andrew,

I sent you a copy of the Service Manual DVD last week Wednesday. I also sent you a couple of IM's in response to yours to please confirm when you receive it, but sadly have yet to here from you.

Can you kindly confirm that the Royal Mail have delivered it to you?

Rgds,
HH

Originally Posted by adchesney (Post 63231)
Dear HellasHaggis,

I've just sent you a PM. I hope this is OK?

ANDREW

HellasHaggis 08-04-2012 04:07 AM

Goeie môre Kobus, ongelukig is die 'files' vreeslik groot om te stuur na 'n rekenaar bediener. (Txlation: Good morning Kobus, unfortunately the files are too large for uploading to a server.)

If you PM me, I can arrange to send you a DVD to Pretoria, though from recent experience (last 15 years), I have very little faith in deliveries to and within the RSA of packages by the GPO. Letters seem to get through to Jo'burg/Benoni, but never had success with a parcel or even a padded envelope.

Best groete
HH

Originally Posted by kobusven (Post 63420)
Hi Guys, I saw that you have a manual on these vehicles? Will it perhaps be possible, if I give you a link to copy data onto, to copy the manual for this model onto the link? Regards Kobus

QinteQ 08-04-2012 06:41 AM

Originally Posted by HellasHaggis (Post 63866)
Goeie môre Kobus, ongelukig is die 'files' vreeslik groot om te stuur na 'n rekenaar bediener. (Txlation: Good morning Kobus, unfortunately the files are too large for uploading to a server.)

If you PM me, I can arrange to send you a DVD to Pretoria, though from recent experience (last 15 years), I have very little faith in deliveries to and within the RSA of packages by the GPO. Letters seem to get through to Jo'burg/Benoni, but never had success with a parcel or even a padded envelope.

Best groete
HH

HiYa HellasHaggis,

- send him here, a few minutes later he'll have the full Chysler Daimler Workshop Manual in *.pdf form

AlanC 08-04-2012 09:57 AM

Hi Tom, I have a 2004 2.5 TDI. Does the manual include that model? If so can I email you my address . I'll gladly contribute.
Thanks

AlanC 08-04-2012 11:29 AM

Hi Tom, forget my last request. I've just seen QinteO's post so I've downloaded the manual from there.

@QinteO Thanks for the link.

HellasHaggis 08-05-2012 07:13 AM

Thanks for sharing the link QinteQ. I too have bookmarked it.

Kindest rgds,
HH

PS. Love your car, mine is the same model and year as yours :~)

Originally Posted by QinteQ (Post 63869)
HiYa HellasHaggis,

- send him here, a few minutes later he'll have the full Chysler Daimler Workshop Manual in *.pdf form

QinteQ 08-05-2012 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by HellasHaggis (Post 63894)
Thanks for sharing the link QinteQ. I too have bookmarked it.

Kindest rgds,
HH

PS. Love your car, mine is the same model and year as yours :~)

u~r~welcome my friend, you go out of your way to help others, that'll save you galloping round to the Post Office at your own cost, and putting your offer of help at risk with the .. .. vagaries of the worlds postal system [s].

Yeh ! the long SigLine description of my car was my early attempt to understand which of the sub-levels [series & variants] of Voyager it really was according to the VIN number.

kobusven 08-06-2012 09:55 AM

Hi, I myself have a 2003 2.5 crd. I registered at "https://www.chryslerforum.com" and downloaded the "Plymouth Voyager 2001-2004 Dealer Service Manual" from them. The once of (for 24 hours) coted me 5$. The file was exactly what I needed - step by step ntroduction to about everything you want to do.

Jimmyf 12-02-2012 01:20 PM

Hi HH, can you please send me a copy of the owners manual? I have just bought a 2001 grand 2.5D, and would be grateful if you could help.

Regards

Jim flynn

Jimmyf 12-02-2012 01:22 PM

Grand voyager owner manual 2001 2.5d

Hi HH, can you please send me a copy of the owners manual? I have just bought a 2001 grand 2.5D, and would be grateful if you could help.

Regards

Jim flynn

AlanC 12-03-2012 04:55 AM

Jim, you can download the manual using the link that QinteQ kindly supplied on Page 3 of this thread.

HellasHaggis 12-03-2012 05:55 AM

Re: Grand voyager owner manual 2001 2.5d

Originally Posted by AlanC (Post 66521)
Jim, you can download the manual using the link that QinteQ kindly supplied on Page 3 of this thread.

Alan, Thanks for pointing it out the link on page 3 to Jim. :)

AlanC 12-04-2012 04:45 AM

Originally Posted by HellasHaggis (Post 66523)
Alan, Thanks for pointing it out the link on page 3 to Jim. :)

You're welcome. :)

Jimmyf 12-04-2012 09:23 AM

voyager workshop manual

thank you both very much for this, will have to wait for son in law to down load and copy for me. Being in my late sixties computers not a strong point..
thanks again

QinteQ 12-04-2012 10:14 AM

Thanks folks.

jummyf, its not complicated you click here for your exact manuals because you have a diesel [Euro spec I assume] it takes you to a page with 7 different manuals, you want all 7.

You click one at a time on each of the 7, and your computer will download them all for you. When you've finished downloading all 7 to your computer you double click on any single one of those 7 files and it will open a thing called a pdf, then you read it.

If you need any further help ask.

QinteQ 12-08-2012 06:28 AM

Originally Posted by goodman (Post 66614)

- sad in'it ?

HellasHaggis 12-08-2012 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by QinteQ (Post 66618)
- sad in'it ?

Very sad, and to think this poster achieved absolutely nothing.

Is there some way in the forum that we could click on the name of a poster and like we would 'add them to our contacts', have the option to block seeing all their future posts? :cool: