Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

UK Grand Voyager 2001 Repair Manual

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2013, 05:02 AM

Hi HellasHaggis, would you mind forwarding the manual again??? i have a 2.5crd grand voyager and need a fuel system diagram!!

all help would be most appreciated!!
thanks
Lentec

Old 01-18-2015, 02:28 AM

Thank you very much for link to manuals you guys make owning a chrysler enjoyable and affordable. CHEERS

Old 01-18-2015, 04:16 AM

Originally Posted by lentec
Hi HellasHaggis, would you mind forwarding the manual again??? i have a 2.5crd grand voyager and need a fuel system diagram!!

all help would be most appreciated!!
thanks
Lentec
The link is posted several times but here it is again
Index of /pub/chrysler-dodge/manuals/Service Manuals/2005_RG_Town&Country_Caravan_Voyager_Diesel_Versio ns_Include

PS I would suggest to download all the manuals you would need, its very possible they dissapear from the web one day

Last edited by Vmaxxer; 01-18-2015 at 07:49 AM.
Old 01-18-2015, 05:07 AM

I have downloaded all of them also, just flicking through them so I can rename each file so hopefully find what I want quicker so glad I joined this forum, so much to read and learn about these GV's and with all that I learn I hope to keep this GV going for a good number of years so thank you to everyone

Old 01-18-2015, 07:44 AM

Using a free pdf reader [I would not use the bloat-Adobe] use the right click 'highlight' (in yellow) function as you read each of them - you will end up later with a quick visual (yellow) reference to what you were particularly interested in - in each of the 8 reference manuals.,

Old 04-30-2016, 10:05 AM

After looking and downloading TONS of PDF I found the correct CRD one.
Thanks a bunch.
Waterpump BROKE. needed to change that so cam belt etc would be taken with in acount.
After stripping the belt cover we saw some debris on the bottom and noticed the cam belt was shifted three notches.
I left and my buddy trew it all together again ( using the timing set )
Day later the engine didn't start. Trew diesel out of the air filter.
Looked it up and it could be two valves opening the same time.

I bought the car second hand from a man who had let it be overrun in Turkey.
Could it be possible that the Cams were aligned but that the crank shaft pulley just was put back on? so my belt hasn't shifted after the waterpump broke?

Pls be gentle here : I have NO mechanic background. All is trail and error. Much error.
Thanks in advance.

Old 09-03-2016, 07:25 AM

hi there,i wonder if you would still have a copy of the 2.5 crd manual..if you do could I please have a copy..many thanks in advance

debdoc

Old 09-03-2016, 03:35 PM

Take your pick - the RG has the diesel.

Old 09-03-2018, 06:48 AM

Hello Everyone,

I've just acquired a 2000 Grand Voyager 2.5 LE TD and what a joy to discover the Chrysler Forum.

Looking to do the first piece of essential maintenance, which is gearbox oil/fluid change, so I'd love to get the service manual for the model / year.

In the helpfully provided links by members I've found on here include a Russian language version here but I can't find an English or (up to) 2000 for the Grand Voyager 2.5 LE TD?

So does anyone please have a different link / or this manual electronically for the Third generation (1996–2000) Grand Voyager 2.5 LE TD manual transmission?

PS I posted this also in another thread by mistake as I had it also open. Apologies for the repetition.

Old 09-03-2018, 08:52 AM

- its just above your #59 post, in #58

Quick Reply: UK Grand Voyager 2001 Repair Manual