Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s

Voyager or Grand Voyager Parts.

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2014, 10:24 AM
Default Voyager or Grand Voyager Parts.

Just looking up parts for my 2003 Grand Voyager CRD.
Parts are backup up switch, Alternator belt tensioner wheel, oil and fuel filters. Now parts are available for the Voyager but not the Grand.
So is there a difference in the engines or what or is it due to where they were made and the parts suppliers.

Old 10-21-2014, 11:35 AM

I find there are many GV parts for decent prices for sale on ebay.de through some part sellers from Latvia.
Getting good quality parts for good prices is a lot easier for my 30 year old Mercedes.. the MB dealer has almost every original for sale for very good prices, and there are a lot part sellers with even better prices online.. Chrysler dealers shamelessly try to rip you off big time, and there's little or none decent semi official Chrysler part dealers on-line.
Unbelievable what the (ste)(d)ealers dare ask for regular Mopar parts.. sick

Old 10-21-2014, 07:07 PM

I buy a lot of my car parts from - carparts4less. Very cheap! Using code "saveme75" on check. But if you want genuine parts then JNL are the main agents in the UK for Mopar. 01276 63278

Old 10-22-2014, 01:50 AM
tfb

the only parts that are different between a voyager and grand voyager are things like hand brake cables and stuff that is affected by the extra length. Engine parts are the same

Regards
Richard

Old 10-22-2014, 01:26 PM

Yes I would reckon that as well tfb but suppliers don't. For example the Alternator belt tensioner wheel Gates T36363 fits about everything with Crd engine on Gates site. But look it up on fle-bay and Grand Voyager has nothing to fit it in particular, unlike Voyager.
Ended up buying a second hand total unit, wheel and spring in casing. As it maybe cause of tinkling sound.

Old 10-24-2014, 04:03 PM

Cheers TimmyTim you saved me £7 odds your SAVEME75 works. Great Guy...

Old 10-24-2014, 07:40 PM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by goggs
Cheers TimmyTim you saved me £7 odds your SAVEME75 works. Great Guy...
No worries mate glad to be of help. What parts did you buy off them.

Old 10-25-2014, 07:53 AM

Pair front discs, 302mm, oil filter Mann W719/14, and two of those Triple QX Semi Synthetic 5l oils. Went onto Euro Car Parts this morning, funny how everything is the same, ordered fuel filter Crosland and left/right rear handbrake cables.
Just looked at my cables yesterday, at tube connector, bloody hell badly corroded, could snap with a good pull, had to order incase MOT snaps them.
Better get back outside to clean my ABS castleations on my drive shafts, causing ABS light.

Old 10-25-2014, 09:14 AM

Hiya mate.

How come you went for the semi synthetic oil over the full synthetic 5-40 that is £11.55? I used the MANN filters as I'd read loads about the diffrrent makes on lots of forums and the 3 that were the best were the Hengst, MANN and WIX. I hsve the same problem with the ABS light on our dash that comes in every now and again! Not due for n MOT till May next year so I'm not that bothered tbh. I also bought some fuel filters off them to... UFI ones! But not sure if they still carry those ones...

Old 10-25-2014, 09:17 AM

ECP is the sister site! Everything is the same! Apart from the price as carparts4less is way cheaper! Evenwhen you get a 50% off sale on ECP.

Quick Reply: Voyager or Grand Voyager Parts.