Detailing Discuss detailing your ride within...

looking for a good outdoor car cover

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2018, 08:24 AM
Default looking for a good outdoor car cover

Hello Everyone -

im looking to get a good fitting car cover to use outdoor this winter. pricing range from 29$ to 499$. my car is not really worth much but i want to keep it in good shape for the future. anyone tried www.carcover.com ? im looking to get this car cover for my car https://www.carcover.com/gold-shield...an-4-door.html

Old 08-18-2022, 03:41 AM

The most popular option is eco-leather. Eco-leather is closer to real leather but has several advantages. In winter, it is not cold on it because its layer is much thinner - the material is breathable. In summer, you won’t sweat on eco-leather covers.

Old 08-22-2022, 06:29 AM

Originally Posted by GregoryHarrison
The most popular option is eco-leather. Eco-leather is closer to real leather but has several advantages. In winter, it is not cold on it because its layer is much thinner - the material is breathable. In summer, you won’t sweat on eco-leather covers.
There are also Alcantara covers - the option is more expensive and will not suit most motorists. This is normal if Alcantara is used when tuning the interior and trimming some panels. But it is not practical to use it for covers - its service life is no more than two years because this material has low wear resistance. For example, eco-leather will last several times longer and is more practical. You can search for more customfit outdoor cover for corvette and choose the right one with the information I gave you.

Old 08-22-2022, 06:31 AM

The most popular option is eco-leather. Eco-leather is closer to real leather but has several advantages. In winter, it is not cold on it because its layer is much thinner - the material is breathable. In summer, you won’t sweat on eco-leather covers. There are also Alcantara covers - the option is more expensive and will not suit most motorists. This is normal if Alcantara is used when tuning the interior and trimming some panels. But it is not practical to use it for covers - its service life is no more than two years because this material has low wear resistance. For example, eco-leather will last several times longer and is more practical. You can search for more customfit outdoor cover for corvette and choose the right one with the information I gave you.

Old 08-22-2022, 08:10 AM

The most popular option is eco-leather. Eco-leather is closer to real leather but has several advantages. In winter, it is not cold on it because its layer is much thinner - the material is breathable. In summer, you won’t sweat on eco-leather covers. There are also Alcantara covers - the option is more expensive and will not suit most motorists. This is normal if Alcantara is used when tuning the interior and trimming some panels. But it is not practical to use it for covers - its service life is no more than two years because this material has low wear resistance. For example, eco-leather will last several times longer and is more practical. You can search for more customfit outdoor cover for corvette and choose the right one with the information I gave you.

Last edited by MyryyStn; 08-23-2022 at 02:38 AM.