General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

DO NOT call Chrysler Customer Assistance for technical help!

Old 08-10-2014, 09:32 AM
Exclamation DO NOT call Chrysler Customer Assistance for technical help!

Hi, my name is Kyle and I'm a CSR for Chrysler that works in their assistance centre. Lately we have been experiencing high volume of calls with customer's seeking technical advise or a diagnosis from us over the phone.
CHRYSLER CAN NOT DIAGNOSE OVER A PHONE.
We are NOT trained to handle such calls, nor are we ALLOWED to give technical information over the phone.
I apologize if I'm coming off rude, but lately the customer's are saying they were TOLD on multiple forums to call us. Please see your Chrysler-certified dealer for technical assistance.

Old 08-10-2014, 07:18 PM
Super Moderator

Read what you have send in over half of the posts u just made and then ask yourself why they are calling.

"What is the last 8 of your VIN. I'll look on my systems as I'm at work right now. I'll see if you ahve recalls."

a recall will not correct his issue a recall is a safety issue not a running bad issue w rich and lean codes.

Your putting your name out there and u will get calls such as this Stick with the customer support like u said not help with Mechanical issues on forums.

""" If any one is looking for warranty info. help recall looks up or legal issues contact Kyle """"