New Member Area New to CF? Stop in tell us about you.

can`t go anywhere on the site

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2011, 03:33 PM
Default can`t go anywhere on the site

hi, i signed up a week ago ,, i can sign in ,, i posted one question the same day but that`s all i can do ,, just about anything i click on i get the same message (i can`t even edit my own profile) i get a window saying i dont have permission your help with this would be greatly appreciated

Old 07-13-2011, 07:10 PM
Super Moderator

what help do u want your to new to do anything U must earn the priv to do stuff.

Old 07-14-2011, 02:56 PM

any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated i just need to know if the headlight wiring harness for a 2011 chrysler town&country touring with standard halogen bulbs ( it does have the smart beam system ) is the same as a 2011 town&country limited with HID headlights . i have trouble seeing while driving at night (no fault of the vehicle)and would like to purchase the HID headlight assemblies from chrysler ,, i know they`re costly and most likely non returnable , but i would prefer to keep my chrysler products ALL chrysler. this 2011 is my families (3 drivers) 9th chrysler vehicle since 1997 all but 1 purchased new.( previous & current vehicles, 97 grand caravan sport models, 98 stratus es`,(2)02 dodge durange slt plus`,05 dodge neon sxt,(purchased used) ,05 chrysler town&country,09 chrysler 300 limited, 2011 dodge caliber mainstreet, 2011 chrysler town&country touring L .we`ve never had service or repairs done anywhere but the dealer all the vehicles were exceptionally good except for 1 of the durangos which the dealer insisted he take back after several problems with only 6,000 miles on the odometer (it happens after all they are machines) again thank you in advance for your help and sorry for bein g so long winded ,,,

Old 07-14-2011, 03:38 PM
Super Moderator

i have no idea

Old 08-07-2011, 05:01 PM

Hi Dansdad,

It is common for a forum to restrict access to many areas of the forum from new members (like myself). Generally the idea is that you get access to more and different features as you contribute to the forum. I am not sure whether that is the case here but it is certainly common on the various forums to which I belong. I think you should be able to edit your profile though... without seeming silly, I do know that most forums require that your security settings on your browser accept cookies. I would suggest you try this in case it is the root of your problem.

Like I said though... I am not an expert on this forum for obvioius reasons, but that has been my experience with forum programming in general.

atb

R