New Member Area New to CF? Stop in tell us about you.

Chrysler Town & Country front panel, radio, A/C control module and others burned

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2021, 11:06 PM
Default Chrysler Town & Country front panel, radio, A/C control module and others burned

Hi all, I'm Jose Evangelista user of a Chrysler T&C 2014 (and I want to let you know, I love this car)... but why I'm writting here is more than that, is to share wih all of you something that happens to my car...
After a normal day (just drive for my country) I arrived at home, parking the car and go to rest.. around 9:00pm... my surprise was when a friend call me to let me know "my car is burning" about 1:30 am (this holi Friday)..
And he was right... when I can stay near of the car, I found the inside front panel burned (and I mean: DVD player, A/C control module, clock, Eco/parking & 115 V buttoms, plastics belong to bottom side and upper side, air conditioning windows, retro-glass, and more)... Now I'm filling so sad due to this issue.. the worst is I don't understand how that can be possible?... That's my biggest concern and the reason why I'm writting here.. to check if some here now's some similar case.. or ear about something related...
Thanks to all.. I'll apreciate any feedback...