New Member Area New to CF? Stop in tell us about you.

Greetings!

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2020, 02:08 AM
Default Greetings!

Hello everybody! Let me introduce my self.

I'm a man from Finland in his 50's . Got my self a 2006 diesel Grand Voyager late 2015 mostly because I sometimes need to use it as a light cargo vehicle when renovating at the summer place 550 km away. And it makes a nice an comfortable traveller too. I got it with 359 000 km and now it has 430 000 km.

There is also an other car in the family, a little Opel. Every now and then the Voyager is full of people; my old aunt and my daughter and her boyfriend and my wife. She just got the driving license a few weeks a go!!! The car is sometimes full of people and stuff: me and the wife, daughter and her boyfriend, my 90 years old aunt all visiting my mother who widoved 2014 and has no license needing a ride sometimes. But mostly it's just me & "Heinz". The car has become a kind of mancave for me....😄

Next weekend moving my daughter to her first own home with the Heinz. The name comes from the registration plate HNZ-###. The car also spent its younghood in Germany.

Old 01-29-2020, 02:14 AM

Originally Posted by IATinBLACK
Hello everybody! Let me introduce my self.

I'm a man from Finland in his 50's . Got my self a 2006 diesel Grand Voyager late 2015 mostly because I sometimes need to use it as a light cargo vehicle when renovating at the summer place 550 km away. And it makes a nice an comfortable traveller too. I got it with 359 000 km and now it has 430 000 km.

There is also an other car in the family, a little Opel. Every now and then the Voyager is full of people; my old aunt and my daughter and her boyfriend and my wife. She just got the driving license a few weeks a go!!! The car is sometimes full of people and stuff: me and the wife, daughter and her boyfriend, my 90 years old aunt all visiting my mother who widoved 2014 and has no license needing a ride sometimes. But mostly it's just me & "Heinz". The car has become a kind of mancave for me....😄

Next weekend moving my daughter to her first own home with the Heinz. The name comes from the registration plate HNZ-###. The car also spent its younghood in Germany.
Oh boy! Repeated myself while editing 🤭. Can't find a way to post edit. Should use only bigger screens instead of mobile phone.