New Member Area New to CF? Stop in tell us about you.

My New Yorker saved me from injury in a collision.

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2009, 07:59 AM
Default My New Yorker saved me from injury in a collision.

Hello! I have been driving Chrysler products for years. The last purchase was a '95 Chrysler New Yorker. Over the years, we did not have to do more than minor repairs and upkeep on the car. It was easy and comfortable to drive.

I always felt safe in it, I felt that in the event of a collision, I would not suffer major injuries. That fact became a reality last week. I was involved in a collision, another driver hit my "baby" right at the driver door and caved the outside panel in breaking the window and sliding towards the front tearing off the fender. I expect that the damage is beyond repair. However, the reason I am writing is that my feelings about the car was correct. I was not injured except for some strain in my neck. The police told me I was fortunate I wasn't injured worse. Even my small dog didn't get thrown off the seat beside me.

I wanted to tell you that you built a quality car, and we both appreciate the strength that car had when it came to protecting the passengers. If I wasn't a pensioner and have no extra money, I would buy another car like it, but I will always, as long as I live recommend your product to anyone who asks.

By the way, my husband drives a '94 Dodge 1 ton and he uses it every day. He also shares my feelings about your product.

Thank you for keeping me safe.

Krista Cleve