New Member Area New to CF? Stop in tell us about you.

Newb-Intro

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2011, 09:42 AM
Default Newb-Intro

Just a quick hello from a new memeber. I have a 2005 Chrysler Sebring Convertable with the 2.7. I have 92,000 miles and have never had any major problems with the car. Thank to some research and reading from this post, I just replaced the cam-positions sensor, breaklight switch, and found out that my airbag light on the dash most likely is the caused of me having passenger seat to far forward to let passengers in back seat.

Graet forum guys, and will be looking for help in the near future with shocks and mabe struts, as well as adding Ipod adaptor to the factory audio system. Very willing to accept any guidance in advance for the above mentioned last two upcoming projects. Happy 4th of July everybody, ' PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!!!!!

Old 07-26-2011, 06:23 PM

We bought a 2005 Sebring Limited convertible about two weeks ago, and it rolled over to 33,000 miles as we were bringing it home. It is in near mint condition with a new roof and new tires.

A my wife said that the airbag light doesn't go off, so I looked on here to see if I could get a hint about what was going on.

Thanks to you, jwthomas366, I moved the front passenger seat a little more to the rear, and the airbag light went off! Thank you for your post!

I had been vacuuming the car, and I suppose I left the seat a little too far forward.

My daughter has a 2008 model car (different make), and her airbag light has recently begun staying on. I was also vacuuming her car recently, so it could be the same problem. I will certainly check that!

Thanks again!

Old 08-11-2011, 10:29 AM
Default Thanks!

Im glad you resolved your problem. And thanks to the person that gave me the answer. Now I have to figure out my next isssue. Anyone have this happen? Got in car after quick trip to the store and my knee bumped the sterring wheel ( not the horn pad). The horn went off and would not turn off until I actually pressed the horn and "held" it. Everytime I released the horn it would sound again.

Also, still have issue with airbag light on. Moved seat back and fourth several time and on accasion the light will go out only to return sometime during the day.