New Member Area New to CF? Stop in tell us about you.

Out with the 04 Pac-Hello 06 300 Touring

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2007, 04:01 AM
Default Out with the 04 Pac-Hello 06 300 Touring

Just checking in as a proud new owner of a brand spanking new 300 (06 Touring}. After suffering months of torture begging cajoling, and threatning the sevice dept to keep my Pacifica on the road (you should see the rap sheet) I threw in the towel. I was on the verge of cashig out the ext. warr. and making the short trip across the highway to the *gasp* Nissan or Toyota folks when the new Sales mgr talked me down and consider staying. I said fine, went back to work and handed the batton to my lovely and talented wife. A couple hours later I got the cell call she had picked out her dream car, a 300. I'd heard of it but all I new it was a sedan and if she was happy I didn't care if it only had 3 wheels. I went back to the showroom, signed the papers, and only when we left did I see the new rig. I was very happy with everything about it and liked the jade exterior, too. Hopefully the mystery engine light with the 70 possible codes will stay unlit. This was less than a week ago and I'm glad we're still Chrysler/Dodge ers. Other vehicles I've had were Stratus, Ram van, Colt. Looking forward to visiting. Happy New Year, all!