New Member Area New to CF? Stop in tell us about you.

problems!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2014, 02:53 PM
Post problems!!!

Hello
I reside in our great state of texas and I have come to this site to see if i can get some help. I inherited my grandmothers 94 concorde. 3.3 70,000 act miles and car has been great until recently. Bad rain storm lots of lightning and such. Car drove great day of storm. Went out next day car would not start. Was acting like the alarm was not shut off. Sent car to mechanic and they replaced "main computer" and car will now start and drive but still has following issues. No dome lights, wipers, ATC, Gauges, speedometer and tach. Air bag light stays on all the time. Keyless entry still works. No water entered the car. Have tried removing battery cables and resetting but no go. Checked voltage in main fuse box under hood and all voltage is good. checked voltage in inside fuse box and all is good except fuse # 17 which is the fuse that controls all of the problems listed. That fuse is dead. Does anyone have any suggestions that might help. Can't afford to keep pouring money into it and getting nowhere. Thanks in advance to anyone with any help at all.

Old 08-09-2014, 04:34 AM
Super Moderator

Ignition switch