New Member Area New to CF? Stop in tell us about you.

Single momma, new to CF, having some issues, please help

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2013, 02:50 PM
Default Single momma, new to CF, having some issues, please help

Hey all, I am really glad I found you guys. I am not very familiar with forums, so I'm sorry if I am not doing this right. I tried running a search for the problems I am having with my 2003 Chrysler T&C limited (3.8L V6), 2WD. I don't know if they are related, but I will start from the beginning. I had an accident about a year ago, then back end got smashed in a bit, nothing major. Van was still driveable. Finally got the tailgate and rear bumper replaced. When I got the van back, the lights for the buttons for the radio and heat/A/C were not working. Now, the lights for the ***** and the actual numbers for the radio and temperature were working, just not the buttons. Which, I could deal with, not a pressing issue as far as I was concerned. Then, about a week later, the heat would stay on med-high no matter if I tried to lower it (and it would crank up to what seemed like high when I pushed the power button for the heat/A/C). The heat works, and I am able to adjust the temperature, and the heat will turn off when I turn the van off, and I can also change it from defrost, dash, etc. Just cannot adjust it from low, med, high. Then, last night, I parked the van, everything was fine as far as it running was concerned. I went to start it this morning and all it will do is turn on the accessories and make the rapid clicking noise when I turn the key in the ignition. I need help, I need to know what exactly it is that I need to buy and do. I am mechanically inclined and I am pretty sure I can fix this, I just need to know what I am needing to do. Sorry for the long post, but I need to be able to get the kids to school tomorrow and get myself to work. Thank you so much for reading and for your advice.

Old 12-09-2013, 10:40 PM
Super Moderator

replace the battery low amps in the system