Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Ah, what the hell...

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2005, 01:16 PM
Default Ah, what the hell...

so,.. I love how louisianna screwed up, and now we have to pay for them.... let's start talking about those gas prices again... I'll go take pictures if you want, but our signs are reading $4.05 reg, 4.25 premium, $4.75 super.... come on! gas in chattanooga tennessee is being sold for $6 a half gallon.. they are selling in half gallons now... WTF? this is so stupid... Who the hell put bush in office? he keeps turning down help from other nations... this country is fu*ked up!

Old 09-04-2005, 10:40 AM
Default RE: Ah, what the hell...

Believe it or not your gas prices are less than you will see in almost any other country. I know here in germany it is over 3 euro's a liter. Now i dont know my conversions that well but I believe there are 3 liters to a gallon. Right now the euro rate is 88 cents. (Every US dollar is worth 88 cents compared to 1 Euro Dollar) So if you like you can do the math. Times are hard everywere on gas not just at home bud.

Old 09-05-2005, 02:30 AM

gas is WELL over 5 bucks a gallon in spain, one of my friends goes over every summer

Old 09-05-2005, 10:59 AM

we are at a $1.60 a litre for 98 octane, which is about 1 us dollar. so 3 dollars a gallon.
he has turned down help from aus, we keep having aussies bitching on the news when we cant actually enter unless invited.
maybe not turned down just alot of redtape i guess.

Old 09-06-2005, 04:30 PM
Administrator

supposedly they are supposed to come down a bit, but not much, i would guess

Old 09-06-2005, 05:43 PM
Super Moderator

It isn't really Bush's fault, I doubt he wants America to suffer. Gas prices are arund $3.50 here right now...

-Matt-

Old 09-07-2005, 06:32 AM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: JXI101

so,.. I love how louisianna screwed up, and now we have to pay for them.... let's start talking about those gas prices again... I'll go take pictures if you want, but our signs are reading $4.05 reg, 4.25 premium, $4.75 super.... come on! gas in chattanooga tennessee is being sold for $6 a half gallon.. they are selling in half gallons now... WTF? this is so stupid... Who the hell put bush in office? he keeps turning down help from other nations... this country is fu*ked up!
How Lousiana screwed up? You're right, they should have repelled the hurricane with a big stick. WTF? You are gonna blame Lousiana for the gas prices? What about Mississippi and Alabama? Did they forget they're hurricane repelling stick too?

Try this, blame the weather, blame mother nature. But do not blame Lousiana and it's people for gas prices, while they have no jobs, houses etc.....

Then blaming Bush...... please.... Bush is not the reason for gas mark ups.

Please think about what you say, before you say it.

Old 09-07-2005, 11:39 AM

hahah weather repelling stick, but still well said.
aus just sent 10 million in aid... which sh*ts me to tears, we cant afford it and the richest nation in the world doesnt need it... maybe if it was 10 million in man power and vehicles etc... but money with noone to use it helpfully is a waste.

and i beleive china is going to offer us its crude oil reserves soon to help us keep our prices down.

Old 09-07-2005, 10:13 PM

The louisianna crack was not directed toward the people, it was a light-hearted joke toward the state on the earth itself, and I was anti bush from the beginning, and somehow I think he had something to do with the gas markups before the hurricane.. as for the repelling stick... great idea... I know what gas is... my german girlfriend is like "gas is so cheap here".. I know how much it is.. . as for those people without homes and jobs,... why doesn't our great leader get off his *** and do something other than thake every photo op he gets? why doesnt he actually take a ride over louisianna to see what turning them down for safety precautions caused his tax payers... I dont like paying for someone's stupidity, niether should you.. get all the facts straight before you start a fight

Old 09-08-2005, 07:17 AM
Administrator

No one is starting a fight. I didn't say you didn't know what gas was. Where did you get that from. Bush IS doing things about it. Things can not be cleaned up over night.

When you see prices that are 4, 5 and 6 bucks, that is individual mark ups. Store owners taking advantage. You really need to study the gas situation. There is a lot more to it than you might think.

And nothing in your statement seemed like a joke. It all seemed serious.

ORIGINAL: JXI101

I love how louisianna screwed up, and now we have to pay for them....
I am sorry, but I am a little sensitive to hurricane topics. I've been through many living in Florida. From Miami, to Fort Myers, Tampa to Tallahassee. I am happy to give my dollars to help those in need.