ALIGNMENT SCREEN PREPARATION
(1) Position vehicle on a level surface perpendicular to a flat wall 7.62 meters (25 ft.) away from front of headlamp lens.
(2) If necessary, tape a line on the floor 7.62 meters (25 ft.) away from and parallel to the wall.
(3) Rock vehicle side-to-side three times and allow suspension to stabilize.
(4) Jounce front suspension three times by pushing downward on front bumper and releasing.
(5) Measure the distance from the center of headlamp lens to the floor. Transfer measurement to the alignment screen (with tape). Use this line for up/down adjustment reference.
HEADLAMP UNIT ADJUSTMENT
The low beam headlamp will project on the screen upper edge of the beam (cut-off) at the horizontal lamp centerline ± 50 mm (2 in.). Horizontal aim is preset and can not be adjusted. The high beam pattern should be correct when the low beams are aligned properly. To adjust headlamp vertical alignment, rotate adjustment screw to achieve the specified low beam cut-off location.
Its a pity I can not add picture of the screen, becouse it is 49 kB size.
Last edited by Virglijus; 05-25-2011 at 09:22 AM.