Chrysler Pacifica Luxury meets versatility in this mid-sized sport utility vehicle

Pac Fixed and running GREAT! Hopefully this will help others..

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 01:43 AM
Default Pac Fixed and running GREAT! Hopefully this will help others..

My '07 Pac (4.0L, 6 speed trans) spent the entire day at the dealership and is now fixed and running better than ever.

Basically, I haven't had any problems with this car since purchase, however recently I noticed it shift rough between 2nd and 3rd gear. At times it would also idle a little rough when stopped at lights etc. I took it to the dealership and asked them to inspect the motor mounts and front suspension and was glad I did.. Basically they had to replace both rear motor mounts, both front lower control arms and the front axel half shaft and gasket. They also performed TSB 21-002-09 which is a software upgrade for the transmission and performed a Quick Learn on the tranny. They also pulled up a list of TSB's and software upgrades and completed all that were required. Needless to say the car is running better than ever-- shifting is very smooth and the front end suspension is very tight.

Luckily everything was covered under warranty and didn't cost me a dime. The car only has 31,000 miles and fortunately I also have the extended Max Care Bumper to Bumper Warranty.

Hopefully this information will help others who are experiencing similar issues. I do suggest anyone who's original warranty is about to expire take their car in to have these components inspected before the warranty runs out.