300M, Concorde, LHS, New Yorker Discuss the Chrysler LH platform cars within.

BAD GROUND?

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2008, 09:55 AM
Default BAD GROUND?

I have posted before about my console gear shift lights not always illuminating, and also most recently how my drivers side heated seat does not alway remain on.

Is there perhaps a common ground that could be loose?

I plan on taking the car to a mechanic next week and would love to be able to give him a few suggestions....

Thanks...

Old 11-12-2008, 11:23 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: BAD GROUND?

not to be a bitch about this but why would u give a tech if he is worth his salt susgestions on what to fix? If he is stuff he would either A know where to get the info or what is wrong or know how to figure it out. Do u go to a DR and tell him whats u want him to fix on u? no he will look at u like a dumb *** and say who has the med degree and if u know whats wrong why dont u do it yourself.
Let the man/gal do there job and give them all the info U have when it does it what U have found what U have done and so on if u tell them to replace or do something u will more then likely be charged for it and when it does not fix u U will be mad WHY DID I PAY FOR THIS understand?

What year car and make is this?? u have it in general area.

Old 11-13-2008, 08:33 AM

Wow!

For someone who appears to have such a high level of automobile knowledge, "Chrysler Tech" is sure a major ***hole! I just looked back on some of your posts and you have a terrible attitude and personality....several of your replies are insulting and rude. It is obviousthat you must have some major issues...to take the time to write a reply such as yours simply shows what a pathetic little man you must be. Do you punch the wife and kick the dog every night when you come home? Or perhaps daddy still crawls into bed with you...??

It is always helpful to provide not only a mechanic but also a doctor with as much info as possible...information is knowledge and knowledge is an asset. I suspect you lead the league of mechanics inthe all too common "unable to duplicate problem" resolution. What a shame...if you only would have had a few suggestions and more information from the customer, maybe you would have known where to look.

Think before you speak.

Old 11-14-2008, 05:49 PM
Super Moderator

yeah I guess u are right all 2179 of my posts are crap my record speaks for it self. I have no justification to lower myself down to your level of insults with your mother being in the middle of it.
With all your vast know how would U also not think to tell what kinda car u have or was that part of the info u are shelling out to the tech u are speaking to telling him how to do his job. Might I ask what u do for a living? Would U want some on to come to u and tell u how to do your job and when what they say does not work out they get mad at u? and FYI not to brag I am on of the ones that get to fix all the come backs that others in the shop of 18 dont fix the first time and have no idea what to do when thay have thrown all the parts int eh world at it.

Old 11-19-2008, 12:45 PM

what an idiot!