Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Heard you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in and read the latest from Chrysler.

Sudden Acceleration / Stuck Throttle

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2021, 04:26 PM

Again why the **** would anyone kill the engine at 105 mph? Killing the engine kills the steering so make sense of that. And again I do not know what the **** happened all I know is the damn pedal yanked down from under my foot and accelerated. Again no one ever said it went 75-105 instantaneously I said before I knew it and not ****ing **** it was scary I was there remember I’m the one that dealt with that. As far as the stuck pedal as I have already stated the last 10000 times it seems when I threw the god damn car in neutral I wiggled the god damn pedal and pulled it with my foot back into its normal position. Once I got the stupid car completely stopped I then shut the thing off pushed the peddle down and let it come back up into place a few times before I finished my commute to my destination. Hitting the brakes while it was at that high speed while the peddle was still completely to the floor did nothing except make the brakes smell like they was burning and you could see smoke coming from them. The next morning as I went to head back home from my destination, the car attempted to do the same thing, I was going along and the gas peddle snatched from under my foot again and attempted to go to the floor and I immediately threw car in neutral and pulled it up from the floor with my foot. As for the issue, I was told it was the throttle due to it getting stuck because it was dirty and when they said dirty they said it was blacker than black and sent me picture of it. Car is in the shop at the dealership where they replaced the throttle and repairing my brakes. Now anything and everything else you want to tell me facts on or anything else you can say it but I will not be replying from here on out because this is childish to constantly going back and forth with trying to make me believe that what happened didn’t happen and not believing what I’m saying. I don’t care what ya believe you can keep your perceptions as to what you think to yourself or give them to someone else who may give a flying ****

Old 12-15-2021, 02:52 PM
Super Moderator

Its not an opinion i offered its stating knowledge of how the system works and what you say it just floors itself is not possible. When people get mad at things they dont understand or cant understand they get violent and defensive. Childish is someone calling them names or lashing out using expletives because what they are being told does not jive with what they are saying. Knowledge is power, deductive reasoning , math, science all win in explaining how a system works when you yourself are not there. Take your gas pedal out of the car look at it. No motors only potentiometers, plastic, and one metal spring to place it back to full rest. Do you door at your home just fly open in the middle of the night or day? Im going to say your floor mat was being pushed on the pedal when you moved your feet and thus caused the pedal to go to the floor. Two terms you should learn K.I.S.S Keep It Simple Stupid and occam's razor. Both say the same thing in all things being equal the simplest term is usually the correct one. SO in this case what's more likely, A a plastic gas pedal with no cables motors switches anything that can move on its own with out an outside force just arbitrarily move. Or B you yourself hit the gas pedal jammed it or a floor mat moved over it and wedged it down? Im going for B

Old 12-15-2021, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by CHRYSLER TECH
Its not an opinion i offered its stating knowledge of how the system works and what you say it just floors itself is not possible. When people get mad at things they dont understand or cant understand they get violent and defensive. Childish is someone calling them names or lashing out using expletives because what they are being told does not jive with what they are saying. Knowledge is power, deductive reasoning , math, science all win in explaining how a system works when you yourself are not there. Take your gas pedal out of the car look at it. No motors only potentiometers, plastic, and one metal spring to place it back to full rest. Do you door at your home just fly open in the middle of the night or day? Im going to say your floor mat was being pushed on the pedal when you moved your feet and thus caused the pedal to go to the floor. Two terms you should learn K.I.S.S Keep It Simple Stupid and occam's razor. Both say the same thing in all things being equal the simplest term is usually the correct one. SO in this case what's more likely, A a plastic gas pedal with no cables motors switches anything that can move on its own with out an outside force just arbitrarily move. Or B you yourself hit the gas pedal jammed it or a floor mat moved over it and wedged it down? Im going for B

and again your knowledge doesn’t coincide with the actions of my car system and that has been justified by the dealership. As i had stated the car throttle engaged itself fully and went to the floor and stuck there. The throttle was found to be covered in think black gunk causing it to malfunction. I don’t have a floor mat on the driver side of my car because I personally took it out when I bought the car because I don’t like having a floor mat so again take this bull**** else where it does not pertain to my situation. Again the car was taken to the dealership and if you believe what you believe then you can always call them yourself and ask what the situation was with the 300 belonging to James Blitch. Again I’ll be waiting for you to pick your face up off the ground for not knowing what the **** your talking about. Again maybe what your saying might pertain to someone else but it doesn’t in anyway pertain to me and my situation for I had been having issues with my car for a few days with the throttle making the car idle too high when you start it up so again ya don’t know what your talking about but thanks for trying to say I pressed the pedal to the floor causing the issue of that my floor mat that I don’t even have in my car caused the issue

Old 12-15-2021, 09:06 PM
Super Moderator

" The throttle was found to be covered in think black gunk causing it to malfunction." The first intelligent thing you have said the whole time. Now does that not sound better then the gas pedal just going to the floor all by its self? That i can get behind that is more like a logical explanation then just it going to the floor by itself. .
And your still name calling SMH I wish you best of luck and hope that your not like this in every day life.. if you are go ahead and live your miserable life

"
know what your talking about but thanks for trying to say I pressed the pedal to the floor causing the issue of that my floor mat that I don’t even have in my car caused the issue" Oh yeah well if you think about it mmm you were pressing on the gas pedal correct? during your autoban James Bond maneuver... Well that techanlly is your doing by pressing on the pedal because like mentioned before if you read it the pedal does not move on its own. But never the less good deal glad your not a speeding missile down the hwy way again being grumpy going to kill people =)

Old 10-26-2022, 09:30 PM
Default Sudden Acceleration

Amen...my SUV thought it was Jeff Gordon driving at the Nascar 500...I'm just thankful I'm alive.