Chrysler 200 & Sebring Whether it be the sedan, coupe, or convertible, this mid-sized model offers a touch of class to every style in it's lineup

2004 Sebring Convertible Does not go over 2500 RPM...

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2010, 10:31 PM
Default 2004 Sebring Convertible Does not go over 2500 RPM...

Hello Guys !
i have some trouble with my Sebring...Actually it started when i bought this car .... i bought it after 3 hours the engine broke down after that i ordered an used engine which is 45.000 miles it was 2.7 V6 MPI that is the same one which i took it off ; but only the differences are wiring sistem ; but i replaced it with my old wiring which was on my first engine ... After that we took to engine back and i started to engine ; Everything was great until i went to High way ; when i push to gas after 60 miles ; my engine started to vibrating and i figured it out that my engine does not go over 2500 RPM ; i went back to the shop and i told them what it is ? they connected to the computer and they read to code ; that said to me i need to change my oxygen sensors , camshaft position sensor and crankshaft sensor ; i investigated all possible thing that how can i fix it without sensors anyway finally i replaced all the sensor Today but the result was not changed ; cuz a guy who knows the electriycity of car told me that "i do not think that u have a sensors problem" probably you have wiring problem because how can they gone after replaced to engine ; you probably gave damaged when you replaced to wiring " i wanna say that ; when i replaced my sensors ; crankshaft sensor is deleted from computer it is fine at all but my camshaft sensor still has a problem ,and it effect to my starter because my car does not start in the first time so i drove this car around 2 months like this after 2 months my starter started to give a noise ; it is going bad .... i need your hand that how can i fix all my trouble ; what should i do ; (and sorry my english if you do not understand excatly)
Thank you to everyone who read my message ...