Chrysler 200 & Sebring Whether it be the sedan, coupe, or convertible, this mid-sized model offers a touch of class to every style in it's lineup

96 coupe a/c wiring diagram

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2010, 06:53 PM
Default 96 coupe a/c wiring diagram

Hi all,

My a/c quit on my 96 sebring coupe, Lxi 2.5L. I am in need of the wiring diagram to find the problem. My a/c one day quit working. There is pressure in the system. when i hook a batt charger to the pump the a/c turns on. When i switch the relays into the horn spot in the PDC my horn still works (same number on the relays for horn and a/c, so i assume they are the same). now the wired thing. when i used to turn my a/c switch inside the car on a bright light would come on. now just a dim dash light is on. I think i remember having 8 terminals in the switch connector and only 1 had power. I dont have a wiring diagram but i am thinking that i should have more than one hot at this plug. I think my problem is a bad/broken wire between the power source and the a/c switch. If someone has had a similar problem and knows whats going on here i would really love some help as i am getting pretty frusturated at this point. Other wise a wiring diagram would really help focus my search so at least i can understand the system.

Thank you,

Boss