Chrysler 200 & Sebring Whether it be the sedan, coupe, or convertible, this mid-sized model offers a touch of class to every style in it's lineup

I HATE MY CHRYSLER!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2005, 03:57 PM
Administrator
Default RE: I hate my car

it sounds like you got screwed by a mechanic, not by chrysler

Old 09-21-2005, 05:22 AM
Default RE: I hate my car

No, I partly fell that some of this is Chryslers fault. My car's a '97.. that's still in the era when chrysler was making "Crap-on-Wheels" at least that's MY oppinion... that's only an oppinion. I see it as... If Chrysler was such a good car, it should and would be able to make up past 100K miles w/o a lot of major problems. I'm sorry but spending almost $5K on a car that I've only had for 15 months, that only has 86K miles on it is a load of steaming poop if I ever saw one. I mean come on... I have a '90 Limited Edition Ford Thunderbird Sport, that packed on 145K miles on it before I had to put in a new Tranny... (yes, I'm sure some of you are thinking ' well not all cars are built alike'). But wouldn't it be nice if all cars could at the LEAST make it to 100K miles?? Oh well, I guess that I just expect more for what I pay. I can pretty much promise, after I get rid of this car, or it takes a flaming crap.. I won't be buying another chrysler again.

Old 09-22-2005, 05:31 AM
Default RE: I HATE MY CHRYSLER!!!

Well, you'd think after putting a $2500 new tranny in my car would be happy right? WRONG.. now I have to dish out another $480 for Rotor-Ignition, Sparks, Distributor Car, Wires, and a Upper Head Gasket... Oh the joys of owning a car.... sigh... [sm=violent053.gif] (MY CAR) [sm=shootshoot.gif]

Old 09-22-2005, 08:24 PM

that last price is bull****... you don't need $480 for that.. go get the **** from autozone, it'll cost about $200 if that. then do it yourself. It's very easy. very easy.... very... as for the court issue... I would go small claims,.. but don't waste my tax dollars...

Old 09-23-2005, 05:09 PM
Administrator

its chryslers fault? did you get the car new, and perform regular maintenance throughout the life of the vehicle? then you dont know if the car has been taked care of...and receipts dont mean a damn thing, unless you knwo the person..i could have a receipt fabricated that said that my truck has a brand new motor in it, although it clearly doesnt...even the best car in the world wont last to 100k if it isnt taken care of.

Old 09-24-2005, 12:11 PM
Administrator

Excellent points. In most cases, with vehicles that have multiple problems, it's the owner and the care it has been shown, not the company.

Old 09-25-2005, 05:26 AM

Midnight-
I don't know if you're being supportive, or if your bagging on me like a lot of other people have been doing. I'm very **** about how my cars are kept up. I hear one little thing thats out of place, and my cars inthe shop the next day. Cars are to expensive now a days to keep going through them like water. The dealer whom I bought my car from said that previous owner was an old-grandpa-slow-being, and the the extent of his driving was to Palm Springs, golf corse, and the market... and the old owner lives in the same city as where I got my car. so this guy really didn't do a lot of driving. AND he was the original owner. So if the car has issue's its cause grandpa-person didn't take care of it, and the Chrysler dealership didn't give the car a good look over. More then anything I'm just rather annoyed, why.. cause I'm 22 years old, and this car my chrysler is my 5th car. Thats a lot of flippin' cars. I had:
2000 Ford Tauras - California Lemon
2001 Ford Explorer Sport - Got in a little accident with a Big Rig, Whoops!
1976 Sting Rey Corvette - Got T-Boned by a drunk driver, and my best friends passed away. RIP K.C.
1990 Limited Edition Ford Thunderbird Sport- Cought on Fire
and now.
1997 Chrysler Sebring LX- current condition--- Eh, ok.
... This is the part where I guess I give you all presimmion to pick fun of me now...
bye.

Old 10-18-2005, 11:00 AM

... My car is such a peice... sigh... [&o]

Old 10-21-2005, 05:04 AM

You should really read all my postings about my car.... it's rather funny if you think about how many problems I've had in 15 months.. ha ha ha[>:]

Old 10-27-2005, 04:39 PM

In the past 2 weeks my car has had to be towed into the mechanics 5 times... yes.. bring on the fun.

Quick Reply: I HATE MY CHRYSLER!!!