Chrysler 200 & Sebring Whether it be the sedan, coupe, or convertible, this mid-sized model offers a touch of class to every style in it's lineup

Please help! Battery light and traction control light on and trouble accelerating

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2021, 02:01 PM
Super Moderator

Hey bone please inform me because im stupid i guess... 2011 Chrysler 200 2.4l has had the battery light flash and the traction control light stay on.
What's the first thing you would do? Are you going to just throw parts are something? Likely yes. My 25 years in doing this is basically scan the computer for codes see what pops up. Second once you have the codes look them up see what they are and what circuits are affected, Then look at a TSB see if there is an engineering fix for this already. If none then work the code from the flow chart given by the manufacture for this issue.

SO that me and that how most tech with skills work. If you want just a straight up answer with no basic information at hand then ill give you one of those to which will be alot more scarstic then telling you what to do to start with.. Most , not all people want just an answer with out putting any effort into there stuff. Being cheap or lazy or what ever you want to call it. Me i have put in 25 years of school, blood, money, time, trial and error, Knowledge that no one else can take away from me.. So im sorry if your gimmie now attitude , lazy, stay at home when your 45 with your mom ways dont work out well. for you. Now you get to pay someone.

FYI I am willing to help anyone out with any car issue if they are also willing to put the minimum amount of effort into diagnosing and fixing there car.

Last edited by CHRYSLER TECH; 09-15-2021 at 02:40 PM.