Chrysler 300, 300C & 300C SRT-8 The flagship of the Chrysler lineup offers the driver every bit of class of any European luxury sedan, combined with the availability of the Hemi, the engine which dominated the American Muscle Car Era

300C starts then stalls

Old 04-03-2017, 05:13 PM
Default 300C starts then stalls

My 2010 300c 69000 KM. will start and run for a few seconds and as the RPM is coming down off of high idle the engine stops. If i push the start button again the engine will crank over until it times out but will not start. I must ensure the ignition is in the off position before attempting to restart. This will repeat up to three times before it will stay running. HELP!

Old 06-29-2017, 11:24 PM
Default Problem appears to be solved

I was supposedly had the TIPM replaced on warranty at a Chrysler dealer free minus a deductable through a third party warranty company the Chrysler dealer sold me. I took the car back to the dealer and they told me that they were unable to reproduce the stalling problem in the shop and to take the car home and return when theproblem frequency increases. It was a total mystery to me why the next diagnosis was to replace the TIPM again. I lost confidence in that Chrysler dealer and tried a new dealer. I finally gave the go ahead to replace the TIPM again and the stalling issue has been fixed. There is a lot of functions that this part controls, The chances of this module failing exactly the same way are IMHO is astronomical. Did the new TIPM go out in a lunch box instead of being installed in my car ???