Chrysler 300, 300C & 300C SRT-8 The flagship of the Chrysler lineup offers the driver every bit of class of any European luxury sedan, combined with the availability of the Hemi, the engine which dominated the American Muscle Car Era

A/C not really cold

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2011, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by Djinn-n-Tonic
Gee....

I thought I was being nice by trying to save you from personal injury..

Did you know....If you OVERCHARGE that system with a "HOME" can....The can will explode in your face???? What do you think will happen to your eyes, when they are instantly frozen, and your face is FROSTBITTEN????

I can tell you first hand, because I have seen it happen, to the guy that worked next to me for 13 years.....YOU WILL BE BLIND.....FOREVER.

As for My father owning the site...No he doesnt...and Frankly I dont care if you come here or not. But I wouldnt go to a"Computer site" for the first time and tell anyone to "GO AWAY" if they wouldnt give me the answer I WANTED TO HEAR.

If you had asked about a water pump, or a Fuse, or the location of a Heated seat Module. OR..

If you had posted an example of the "HIGH" + "LOW" A/C operating Pressures., I would have Gladly given you an Opinion to the best of My ability.

Understand something....If I were to say that the car needs MORE freon...And That can were to BLOW UP ON YOU.....You would be Blind....And I would be responsible.....
I would rather give you the honest answer, than see you injured.....

DO you still think I should Go AWAY???
its ok to talk about safety stuff but in same time am lookin for answer so if you answer me and tell me about the safety thats will be alot better than just talk about safety stuff look like am little kids and have no idea about safety or the freon too.

thanks anyway. i have go to bar. brb soon.

Old 05-15-2011, 03:25 AM

Originally Posted by ayadnet
its ok to talk about safety stuff but in same time am lookin for answer so if you answer me and tell me about the safety thats will be alot better than just talk about safety stuff look like am little kids and have no idea about safety or the freon too.

thanks anyway. i have go to bar. brb soon.
You can pay me now OR spend a bunch of money guessing at it and messing your AC up even more... and pay me later. I love customers like you. You're the ignorant/in denial ones who enable me to pay my bills even faster.

DONE with this thread....as should be the rest of you.

Last edited by TNtech; 05-15-2011 at 03:30 AM.