Chrysler 300, 300C & 300C SRT-8 The flagship of the Chrysler lineup offers the driver every bit of class of any European luxury sedan, combined with the availability of the Hemi, the engine which dominated the American Muscle Car Era

Gear ratio

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2011, 01:45 PM
Default Gear ratio

I have a code number P0730 stating that the gear ratio is incorrect. What does that mean?

Old 05-22-2011, 01:47 PM

can i get help with this question please

Old 05-22-2011, 02:36 PM

year??? Model??? Which trans???

In a Nutshell...Your transmission is slipping...... Input RPM doesnt match Output Rpm for the gear that the trans is engaged in.

Old 05-23-2011, 05:49 PM

year 05 model 300c dont know the trans but i figured it out and no my trans is not slipping the damn plug on the tran is leaking the fluid out so i have to replace it and i found out that chrysler has been redoing those plugs for that reason. And i have a ride aswell 2008 Avalanche fully loaded and paid for thank you. I like doing mechanic work as a hobby so i am still learning.:-) but thanks you a dollar short and a day late. p.s. please do not reply to any of my questions anymore. thank you!

Old 05-23-2011, 06:18 PM

You got some set of ***** pal!!!!

I'm the only one to answer you and you come up with this $hit?????

Wait a minute , I see the problem...You consider an AVALANCHE a "RIDE"

As for a day late and dollar short......That is the code description, which is what you asked for.....I cant see your car, I cant see a leak, and YOU cant tell me which Trans is in the car Which , by the way, The plug you mentioned IS the reason I asked which trans is in the car...Only The NAG transmissions have that plug.

As for not answering anymore of your questions , Gladly Not....A$$hole

Old 05-26-2011, 10:49 AM
Talking

Really first of all i am not a dude get it right second yes i do consider my avalache a ride 3rd i got my transmission fixed. And incase you were wondering it was a question to begin with so its not my fault you misunderstood the question. Or are you really hard up for money????. And last but not least i own a 2005 chrysler 300c/hemi and a 2008 chevy avalanche plus i am getting ready to purchase a 2010 chevy camaro so kiss my *** you ****ing ******* and good luck with your job. ****er!!!!!!!:d

Old 05-26-2011, 10:54 AM

Ps. Incase you are wondering i figured it out on my own before i read your smart *** reply. But thanks anyway *******!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-26-2011, 10:58 AM

Dont get mad at because i am smart enough to find someone else who is a lot cheaper than chrysler to do the job and i save a hell of alot of money so stop trying to degrade or insult my intelligence. And get the sex right i am a female. *******!!!!!!!!

Old 05-26-2011, 06:03 PM

Ok, MAAM'

Case in point.....Truthfully , I Dont Care.

Enjoy Your camaro, And Who fixed it, or where it was fixed and how much you paid, Makes No difference to me... You asked what a Gear Ratio error code Meant....and I told you...The fact that the plug is leaking and therefore losing electrical contact is Not visible by me...I wasnt being a Smart ***....

GOOGLE p0730..... and you will see that I gave you a Professional answer, and A proffessional explanation..... WIthout the benefit of seeing the car......I'm not particularly interested in what else you drive, or what else you can afford to drive...."Why should I care????"
lASTLY...it is completely your decision who you allow to work on your vehicle...And if you re-read my original answer, I NEVER suggested taking it to "ANYONE" ...whether that be Chrysler , or The kid next door, or the Local Mechanic.

Old 05-27-2011, 09:48 AM
Unhappy

Thank you for the nice response and i apologize for the comments i made earlier.

Quick Reply: Gear ratio