Chrysler Aspen This new SUV adds a luxury touch to the performance and quality that you would expect from a Chrysler Corp. SUV.

Can't find where clip connects - Fuel Injector Wiring Harness

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2018, 09:17 AM
Default Can't find where clip connects - Fuel Injector Wiring Harness

Good Morning! I just recently bought a 2008 Chrysler Aspen with the 5.7L V8 Hemi. When we purchased it, it had a blown engine so my brother pulled that and had it rebuilt. When he put everything back together, there is a clip in the back near the driver’s side cylinder head area (I believe he said on the fuel injector wiring harness??) that doesn't seem to have anything to connect to. It is a 1 pin plug with a red wire. See attached video and pictures. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Everything is running great, but we're getting a "gascap" error and the check engine light has come on for both a small and major evap leak. Hoping this is our issue.

Thanks!!

Megan

Attached Thumbnails Can't find where clip connects - Fuel Injector Wiring Harness-aspen_fuel-injector-harness-1.jpg   Can't find where clip connects - Fuel Injector Wiring Harness-aspen_fuel-injector-harness-2.jpg  
Attached Files