Chrysler Aspen This new SUV adds a luxury touch to the performance and quality that you would expect from a Chrysler Corp. SUV.

Chrysler Aspen reliability - help us provide better info

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 11:31 AM
Banned

Good suggestion--in fact, we're already doing this. Still not quite enough yet.

Old 09-21-2009, 09:30 AM

I am an Aspen owner and I considered joining that site, but frankly I'm put off by the site begging me to join multiple times on every page. It's one thing to insert a page extolling the benefits of joining a site, and quite another to have to wade through 6 different requests to join on a single page just to see what information I might be able to gleen from the site.
Mind you I'm not trolling or trying to start a flame war, just giving you my own perception of the site and my own reasons for electing to just hit the little red X rather than take the time to register and provide my data.

Van

Old 09-27-2009, 10:31 AM
Banned

I appreciate the feedback, but "begging?" And "multiple times on every page?"

The box at the top right of major pages reads "Help improve our results, earn free access."

Aside from that box, there's a link next to the log in that reads "Not a member yet? Read about TrueDelta's research and how to participate here."

Where are there six requests to join on a single page? The only such page that might conceivably be perceived this way is the page about joining. It has three sets of buttons for signing up: one at the top of the page, another at the bottom of the page (so people won't have to scroll back up), and a third at the top right of the sidebar for people who prefer not to read the main text.

Old 09-28-2009, 08:14 AM

My apologies, Like I said it's just my impression and was not intended to irritate. My comments were trying (perhaps very poorly) to give the site owner my own reasons for not joining. No flames intended.

Van

Old 10-17-2009, 03:45 AM

The Aspen is a very smooth ride and very quite.The interior is more like a high end SUV.I like to read much of the car details considering the sites that talks about it.

Old 12-07-2009, 12:20 PM
Banned

We have an initial result for the 2004 Durango that indicates a better than average repair rate, but based on a very small sample size. We didn't have quite enough responses for the 2007 to also have a result for it.

Help us provide stats for your year:

Car reliability research

Old 12-13-2009, 07:36 PM

This is borderline spam at this point. Give it up already.

Old 02-15-2010, 11:16 AM
Banned

As far as I can tell, giving up on things doesn't get much done.

From the very beginning people have been telling me to give up. Even though I'm the one doing nearly all of the work, and providing the results for free. I hear this is typical. For every person who tries to create something new, there are at least ten telling them to give up.

Because I haven't given up, nearly 50,000 people have joined, and we cover more models each quarter. The 2007 Aspen and Durango are currently a single response short, so there's a good chance they'll be in the May results.

Since we are a single participant short, even one more participant would be very helpful. Details here:

Car reliability research

Old 03-22-2010, 10:00 AM
Banned

Hoping to have our first stats for the Aspen in May--will know in a few weeks.

Help make this happen:

Car reliability research

Old 03-28-2010, 08:54 PM
Default No Problems Here

I bought my wife the 2007 model in September 2007. It had only 100 miles on it when she got it and that was from it coming from a dealership 100 miles away from our dealership so they drove it to us. I got the top model package and got every option that you could possibly get for it except two and those were the engine block heater and the skid plate group. She has had no peoblems on it yet we are about to end our 3 year owning it and it has 46,000 miles on it. The truck has been awesome everything we expected. And yes I knew going into it the gas mileage would suck literally. I have towed a 1992 Cadillac Brougham on a trailer around several times.

Quick Reply: Chrysler Aspen reliability - help us provide better info