Chrysler Crossfire & Crossfire SRT-6 The base model offers a coupe, convertible, or roadster, but regardless of the model chosen this luxury sports car offers pure driving enjoyment and for those who want a few extra ponies under the hood the supercharged model offers the driver 330 hp

Crossfire headlamp bulb replacement

Old 08-31-2008, 02:54 PM
Default Crossfire headlamp bulb replacement

FYI…I just replaced the bulb in my passenger head lamp. Thought I would share how[/i] to[/i] for my fellow Crossfire owners. Be warned! It is not the easiest bulb to replace.From the engine compartment, remove the rubber boot that covers the affected light. Work yourself to where you can see in the light well (not as in see it good). The well is where the light is. Using a trouble light and a mirror will help. The lamp is held in by a wire clip. Study the clip.It is hinged and you can squeeze the clip and it comes free.Try not remove it from the hinge!!! It just holds the lamp in place. Terrible design! The lamp comes out and you can replace it with an $18 dollar lamp. On install put the lamp in alone first and then re-secure the clip over the lamp and then plug the socket back into the lamp itself...otherwise the wires will be in the way. The clip is designed to hold just the lamp.It's apain and probably worth whatever they would charge to replace it, but it can be done.