Chrysler Crossfire & Crossfire SRT-6 The base model offers a coupe, convertible, or roadster, but regardless of the model chosen this luxury sports car offers pure driving enjoyment and for those who want a few extra ponies under the hood the supercharged model offers the driver 330 hp

An Update on crossfiregrills.com

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 09:01 PM
Default An Update on crossfiregrills.com

First, thanks for the support and comments that we have had. It's obvious that a lot of Crossfire owners have been waiting for the right grill to come along. More orders are coming in every day. The things most surprising to me are these: Within two days of being active online at crossfiregrills.com we were #1 on Google for "Crossfire Grills" and "Chrysler Crossfire Grills" and right up there with Yahoo as well. Not sure how that happened but we will take it. Another surprise has been the interest among the Chyrsler parts and service people. (One sales manager is actually thinking about putting it on a Crossfire they have for sale). While they probably won't stock the grill due to low volume, they like it and have said they will put up our posters announcing the grill. Also, the interest in the Black Powder Coated Grill is beyond what we had expected. (By the way, there are new photos coming soon). Probably the most difficult and frustrating thing has been the problems I have had with the Shopping Cart. Hopefully, we are now past that. Pay Pal has worked well but the other credit cards have been more complicated than expected. So, we will see where this leads. It's fun to be involved with a project that's creative and meets a need. [/align]

Old 09-26-2012, 04:58 AM

i've seen a good buy of crossfire grill in ebay-crossfire grill
check it out.