Chrysler Pacifica Luxury meets versatility in this mid-sized sport utility vehicle

05 Pacifica Elec/dvd problems

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2012, 12:42 PM
Default 05 Pacifica Elec/dvd problems

I have a 05 pacifica and it has ran great intill about 2 weeks ago when i went out to take my son to school and the battery was dead.. jumped the car and it started just fine, about two days later the same thing has happend, i figured i just left a light on or something so from then on out i made sure everything was off when geting out of my car. Then my boyfriend come home one night and told me there was a light on in the car so i went out and my BREAK lights were on????? this was at 4 am they were off when i left the car, i dont see how this is possiable???? a couple nights after finding this i went out to take my son to school again and the battery was dead again, and when i jumped it this time my dvd system is now flashing 3 lights back and forth and will not eject my cds and when i try to play a disk it says error????? and also where it told me how many miles i have to empty it will not show that anymore.... Someone plz help i have no where else to turn!!!!

Old 01-22-2012, 12:05 PM

Hi Jessi - I posted that my 06 pacifica is having similar odd electrical issues. Sorry i don't have an answer to your problems, but I think it must be due to the battery change. There must be something that you have to "reset" after changing out the battery. Or maybe a fuse is blown once the battery dies?? I called Chrysler directly after going to the dealer and getting the run-around. The guy who answered the phone at Chrylser was pathetic. good luck. I'll be watching your thread to see if someone has the answer.