Chrysler Pacifica Luxury meets versatility in this mid-sized sport utility vehicle

Front Blower fan not working

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2012, 10:24 AM
Default ac/heater

I have a 2004 Chrysler town and country with Automatic Temperature Control. For the last year the A/C and heater were not working all the time. You would be driving and the A/C would work for different lengths of time then it would stop working and then come on again. Finally the unit stopped blowing all together. I read several post and got advice and was told to change the blower motor resistor. That was easy enough. I followed the directions and took the negative terminal off the battery, replaced the resistor behind the glove box hooked the battery back up and nothing. The unit still does not work on heat or A/C. Could it be the relay switch located in the fuse box? Don't know what to do please help anyone.

Old 01-29-2012, 10:25 AM

I have a 2004 Chrysler town and country with Automatic Temperature Control. For the last year the A/C and heater were not working all the time. You would be driving and the A/C would work for different lengths of time then it would stop working and then come on again. Finally the unit stopped blowing all together. I read several post and got advice and was told to change the blower motor resistor. That was easy enough. I followed the directions and took the negative terminal off the battery, replaced the resistor behind the glove box hooked the battery back up and nothing. The unit still does not work on heat or A/C. Could it be the relay switch located in the fuse box? Don't know what to do please help anyone.

Old 09-10-2013, 06:20 AM

I just recently purchased a pacifica and I am having the same issue with front blower not working while the rear seems to come on but only blows cold air regardless of the conditions. I went and purchase a power module at autozone yesterday and still nothing. Any assistance would be fantastic

Old 09-08-2014, 06:49 PM
Default Any solutions to this problem?

So did anyone in this thread get a solution to this problem? It seems like not.

I have the same problem with my 2004 Pacifica. The front blower stopped working, but the rear one seemed to be working fine. I replaced the blower motor, and everything was fine for about two weeks, and then it started working on and off, then quit working completely again.

I tried replacing the blower motor resistor, but that didn't change anything.

So what's the deal?

Any help from moderators?

Any help from Chrysler techs?

Any posters on this thread get a solution?