Chrysler Pacifica Luxury meets versatility in this mid-sized sport utility vehicle

How do you get Chrysler to retify their mistakes?

Old 10-14-2008, 07:07 PM
Default How do you get Chrysler to retify their mistakes?

I have had problems with my 2005 Pacifica since 28,000 miles. I have Called, Sent emails, wrote letters to Chrysler and the last response (today) was "too bad"! I have been a Chrysler Customer for over 35 years (they know this) and this is the brush off I get! Ridiculous! Anyone know how to getChrysler to correct their mistakes? The car wasn't made right from the start and now they won't stand behind it! Two Transfer Cases, Both front lower control arms, Struts repaired, Neoprene washers replaced behind the front axles (tell me neoprene replaces Steel!), it is still clicking, creaking and other sounds from the front end and at 72,000 (just out of warranty) the dealer's mechanic says "It needs a transfer case replaced"! Tell me the car wasmanufacturedright! All maintenance was performed on time when due.

Old 10-15-2008, 09:19 AM
Default RE: How do you get Chrysler to retify their mistakes?

I hear you and have had the creaking and clicking also. Greasing the splines and retorquing the hub nuts seemed to work. The transfer case issue sounds like a serious problem. Did you try to speak with the higher ups (regional manager or such). There are lemon laws and having to change a part three times I believe qualifies you. Look into it. Also, this can be a bargaining tool with Chrysler. Good luck!