Chrysler Pacifica Luxury meets versatility in this mid-sized sport utility vehicle

No power on driver door switches

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 03:10 PM
Default RE: No power on driver door switches

I understand that Chrylser can't do recalls for EVERYTHING, but just look at all the people having the same problem here....it is not just one or two people. Did you happen to read the link I posted the first time...SEVERAL people having the same issue in that forum as well....it is called good service....and I have not seen much of it through Chrysler. I know you are just here to answer questions, but maybe you should take this info back to your supervisor to see how customers feel....
I had purchased a used Chevrolet Blazer and had GREAT customer service with them....good service goes a long ways :-) I can tell you my next vehicle will be a Chevy or I may even look at the foreign vehicles....such is life.

Back to the issue...yes...it is EVERYTHING on the passenger side; locks, windows, mirrors and seats not working. Is it possible that I get a estimated cost of repair for this issue or would it have to be taken in for a diagnosis of the problem?

Thank you

Old 03-12-2007, 09:20 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: No power on driver door switches

i cant give u an est because it will be based on where u live for how much the dealer is an hour. From that sound u will need what they call a memory seat module which is under the driver side seat. U or your husband can do this yourslef by raising the seat up as high as it will go and there are 2 screws that hold it to the base of the seat. and 1 or 2 connectors to unplug. And as for the service that is as well based on where u live and that dealer not chryslers soul responsablity to make cust happy. If u buy something from a grocery store and u dont like the item u return it and the store takes the hit and sends it back to the people thay THEY got it from right? Chrysler is the middle man as far as the parts are made, Thye buy them from some place install them and the dealers repair or replace them. I see your kinda issue ooo 5 times a year and i live in ATL which has 3 to 4 million people in and out daily.I do agree a good cust service would be to HELP u out not give it for free but then again thats up to the dealer u are having the work done. Have u ever been there b4 and spent any money with them aka service work or is this the first time?

Old 08-21-2009, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by CHRYSLER TECH
what year is your pac there was a recall for the door module and a hinge for certan years.
CHRYSLER TECH,
Do you know the years of the recall? I have a 2004. The power for the driver sides' doors, windows, front seat would shut down (they all stop working), and then return after a period of time (from one hour to a few days). Thank you

Old 08-28-2009, 09:44 AM

Power to the driver side's doors, windows, and seat is completely gone now...checked fuse under the hood for driver seat module. It looked good. Does anyone have any ideas what the problem is? Much obligize.

Old 08-28-2009, 03:37 PM
Super Moderator

2004 (CS) Chrysler Pacifica
NOTE: This notification applies only to the above vehicles equipped with cloth
seat covers (Sales Code -- *P8) built through February 27, 2004 (MDH 022703).
The Seat Control Module (SCM) on about 26,000 of the above vehicles may stop
functioning if exposed to Electro-Static Discharge (ESD). This will cause the
driver and passenger seat adjusters as well as the adjustable pedals, if equipped, to
become inoperative.
The SCM and the interior driver’s door handle must be replaced on all involved
vehicles.
Models
IMPORTANT: Some of the involved vehicles may be in dealer used vehicle
inventory. Dealers should complete this repair on these vehicles before retail
delivery. Dealers should also perform this repair on vehicles in for service.
Involved vehicles can be determined by using the VIP inquiry process.

Old 12-26-2017, 10:34 AM
Default Driver Side Door

I have no power on any of the
driver door switches driver door switches
for windows, locks, seat or when the door is opened after the car is off- the radio will not turn off unless I open a diff door or it times out. The other three windows are operational on their own door switches. There is a fuse #40 for the driver's door node. This fuse is not blown. After the car is ran and warm the locks will lock when going 15 mph and the controls will light up.

Old 12-29-2017, 12:56 AM
Super Moderator

probably a broken wire in the door jam