Chrysler Pacifica Luxury meets versatility in this mid-sized sport utility vehicle

Replacing PCM Module

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 04:22 PM
Default Replacing PCM Module

Let me start by saying I LOVE my Pacifica! It meets my family needs and its ever so comfortable to drive.

But with that being said, I took my car into the dealer two days ago because check engine light was on, they said it was the Purge Selenoid that failed ( not covered under warranty) I have about 62k on my 2004 Pacifica right now. Then as my car was supposedly ready...I noticed my check engine light was STILL on... so they kept it again and said if it was something minor they would fix it... next day they said they did not know what was wrong with it and gave me some really stupid answers like "It may just be a problem that is non-existent and may exist later" Anyway, they kept it yet another day and finally came up with the PCM Module failure. They said that cause the selenoid to fail as well... SO what the heck ? At least the PCM is covered under warranty...but still, if that cause the purge senenoid to die should I get my money back for that?

Oh by the way... anyone esle spend $200 for platinum plugs?? My Goodness! It cost me $600 to fix the selenoid, get plugs replaced and a fuel system cleaning. I am SO hoping this isnt going to start a set of problems for this car!