Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s

02 CRD Voyager 10 Minute Fault code reset HELPPPPPPPP!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2011, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by steveo
Quite simply "YES"

People come to this part of the forum as they need help, Not to hear some apparently senior member waffle and pull the thread of track, talking about their likes and dislikes.

I have seen this so many times on this forum, some poor guy asks for help on how to fix his car and a few non thinking members waffle and take the thread of track. Which then pisses the poor guy off - the Forum never sees him again as he doesnt see the value in the forum.

For this forum to work, it needs a bit of structure.

I may be new to Chryslers and this forum, but I am not new to forums and their successes.
Well, actually some days in my spare while working, I answer questions and reference material and my huge cache of notes while waiting on a software update, watching live PCM data on a diag, or whatever. I DO regularly work on the diesel setup you have only they are in a Jeep Liberty here.

Now...if you would have been patient I could have helped you. Now, you know what you can do without me having to spell it out......